4

I woke up with a big ass headache, wrapped under Jaylens arm.

Oh my god.. I slept in her bed last night?! With her? Did she try anything?

I slid from under her.

Oh my god! Why don't I have panties on?!

Oh yea, I messed them up drooling over her when I was drunk last night.

I can't believe I did that.

She woke up and smiled looking over at me.

"Wassup buddy?"

"Hey...." I said kinda embarrassed "sorry about last night... shit! My parents probably think I've been kidnapped" I started frantically searching for my phone but she grabbed my arm.

"Relax I made you text them that your spending the night with Bri before you passed out.... I see what you mean about them being judgmental they did not like that shit ... I wonder how they would react if they knew you was with a 23 year old stud.

I blushed and covered my face with my hands. "I don't even wanna know" I groaned "please tell me I didn't embarrass myself"

She laughed "apparently you turn into a whole lesbian when you drink"

I blushed hard "oh my god... what did I do? Did we?-"

"Nah" she cut me off "I wasn't gonna let that happen. I'm grown, I'm not gonna take advantage of nobody. But if you want some sober you can get it" she said rest with both arms behind her head.

I rolled my eyes. "I told you I'm not gay"

"And that's cool.. just know..."

"Stoppp" I giggled then I sighed sitting on the foot of the bed.

"Wassup with you ma?" She asked sitting up.

"Nothing... I just don't want to go home but that's nothing new."

"Then don't. I don't got a problem with you chilling here"

"No.. you were already nice enough to let my drunk ass spend the night."

"Aye, that's what friends are for... I promise you it's cool, I was just like damn. She really testing me"

"How bad was I?" I asked face palming.

"You wanted to see my tattoos so I took my shirt off, you ended up on my lap  feeling on me."

"Oh my god" I blushed.

"I went to order food and asked what you wanted to eat and you said 'you'"

"Wow, this is so embarrassing"

She laughed "like I said, it's cool."

"Damn it" I groaned.

"Wassup?"

"I don't have any clothes."

"I mean I was just planning on staying in the house chilling... you can go through my shit and find something to put on if you want."

"Could I borrow some undies?" I asked with a sweet smile.

She laughed "take what you need." She said before getting out of bed. She was wearing a tank top and her boxers.

I blushed at the thought of sleeping next to her in her underwear.

I watched her walk away. She has a cute butt.

I eventually strolled out of the room in the tightest boxer briefs she owned and another one of her shirts. It had a big graphic donut on the front.