21

I set down the spoon and cupped my hands on her bra.

My tongue slowly glide up her titties she tastes so good. She moaned a little as my tongue curved with her body.

She giggled "fuck you're making me wet"

I smirked lowering my body and licking down her stomach.

I looked up at her as I was coming up. I could see how bad she wanted me in her eyes.

She pulled me into a kiss as soon as my lips could reach.

I swirled my tongue in her mouth letting her taste all of the chocolate.

Our breathing was deep, our hands were grabbing all over each other.

Tiana's phone started going off.

She tried to ignore it and keep kissing me but I stopped her.

We both looked at the phone. Jaylen.

She just looked at it.

"Are you going to pick it up?"

"I wasn't going to" she sighed. She put her finger up to her lips "she doesn't know your here"

She picked up the phone.

"Hey! Wassup?"

I watched her put it on speaker.

"Nothing much Ma.. missing you"

"Oh are you a little sobered up now?"

"Tskk, yea. I'm sorry about that earlier. I keep trying to call Kya and apologize but she's ignoring me."

Is she really on the phone with a girl she's fucking, talking about me?

"Oh damn." Tiana said smiling at me. "I mean. You were fucked up. You didn't have to put it all that on blast like that."

"I know! I was drunk and being fucking stupid. Me and her are cool and I really don't want to lose that friendship"

"I mean, I don't know what to tell you.. she was pretty annoyed when I dropped her off..."

She sighed " you should come back over I'm lonely as fuck"

Tiana faked a pout. "Aww I would but I have a performance tomorrow I really need to focus on that and get some sleep"

Jalen sighed "yeah I guess, you missing out on getting your back blown out though."

Tiana covered up her mouth trying not to laugh.

"Good night Jaylen" she said before hanging up.

We looked at each other and busted out laughing.

" she's a fucking joke" Tiana laughed " like yeah your dick is good but your attitude is trash"

I started to think about Tiana and Jaylen fucking. Really Kya? wow, I can't believe myself. I really started to feel jealousy setting in. I didn't know I was still salty about Tiana fucking her but apparently I still am.

The sound of the brownie pan slamming against the counter Brought my attention back.

"Fuck her" Tiana laughed "she really thinks I need a stud to make me cum? She'd be sick if she knew you were here.... or that you fucked me last might.. or that we're gonna fuck again." She smirked pouring the brownie batter into the tray.