22

"Ooooooo ahhhh y-damn Tiana!" I moaned with brownie in my mouth. It was still the same bite from when she started.

I watched her tongue stroke up and down my pussy.

"Mmm you taste so good" she flirted looking up at me.

Her eye contact was bringing me so close.

"Fuuuccckkk" I moaned closing my eyes.

I felt her tongue swirling on me.

"Oh my- yessss" I felt myself release

When she pulled her head back the cum on her chin dropped down her chest.

I couldn't help but giggle. She smirked "damn you made a mess."

Oddly enough when I told her I wanted to switch and return the favor she told me no.

" are you sure you don't want anything" I flirted as we cuddled in her bed that night.

"Kya I'm good, I wanted to fuck yo fine ass and I got what u wanted" she flirted.

I don't get it she's been hella sexual all day.. honestly i was excited to finally mess with a girl who would let me play.

I ended up day dreaming about eating her pussy. I bet it taste so good and she gets so damn wet. I wonder if Jaylen gets that wet. Oh shit. No Kya no, we are NOT thinking about Jaylen that way.

"Have a good day cutie" Tiana flirted when she dropped me off for school. "Maybe me, you, and Bri can go out for smoothies or something when you get out..."

It's so sweet that she's been trying to introduce herself I can tell she really wants to know me and my family and friends.

"Mmm maybe, I have to see what she's doing.. she might be busy and just drive me home."

She pouted "damn I forgot you had to go home today."

"Yea I'm sorry"  I closed the door.

"Hey.. if you get lonely or decide you don't want to be there hit me up." She said through the rolled down window.

I smiled she so fucking sweet... and fine as fuck.

She noticed the way I was looking at her and smiled.

"Come here"

"Tiana I'm gonna be late" I smiled really wanting to go.

"Come hereee" she whined

I came over to her window.

"Were you really gonna leave without a proper goodbye?"

I blushed a little bit smiled before leaning in and kissing her.

I had to keep it simple because it would be so easy to get lost in those big soft lips.

"Alright, I have to go for real."

"Okay okay" she smiled. As soon as I walked past her window she smacked my butt then Rolled it up and back out.

"So that's Tiana?" I jumped hard as fuck I didn't even know Bri was out there.

"Yeah" I blushed as she followed behind me into the building.