A New Quest

Disclaimer: I do not own anything all rights to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling

Percy

"Percy, are you awake?" I could barely hear the voice coming from outside my cabin.

I slowly got out of bed and rubbed my eyes to clear my blurry vision.

"I'm coming," I stated tiredly.

As I opened the door I was blinded by the sunlight pouring into my dark cabin. Stood before me was my good and long time friend Will Solace.

"What's up Will?" Flashing a smile, "You look like you woke up. I was just letting you know that Chiron wanted to see you."

"I did and thanks I'll be at the Big House in 15 minutes." Will nods and leaves.

I watched him run off and I thought about how thankful I was for that guy, he watched over Nico to make sure he was better when I asked him to.

Nico was like a little brother to me and I was worried about him dying. I had lost enough people from these wars already.

I was happy though, because of Will, Nico has been coming out of his cold exterior and has made a lot of friends.

I close the door and change out of my sweats into a pair of jeans and slip on an orange Camp Half Blood shirt.

I exit the dark cabin and jog my way over to the Big House.

While mid jog, I thought about all that has happened recently.

It has been two weeks since the Leo sacrificed himself to destroy Gaea, man I miss that guy. He had always known how to put a smile onto people's face.

Everything else was great around Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter. The two camps have been working together with demigods going between the two camps. The rivalry already being forgotten as this was a new era for demigods.

Many kids from Hephaestus' Cabin was at New Rome helping rebuild it and teaching their Vulcan counterparts some useful tips.

Jason had let Frank continue being Praetor along with Reyna. I guess he wanted to be able to spend more time with Piper. Frank and Hazel were happy and were being treated with more respect as well as the Fifth Cohort.

I pass by some campers waving and greeting them.

I finally get to my destination I remembered the first time I saw it. It's like I was standing here for the first time again, when I was twelve years old.

As I was reminiscing, I was interrupted by my old mentor.

"Come my boy, we have much to discuss." I followed him inside wondering what he wanted to talk to me about.

Hopefully it wasn't anything to serious. Only if I had I known I would be completely wrong.

"So what did you need Chiron?"

"Percy, you should sit, I'm afraid you'll be here for a while."

Listening to his advice, I took a seat across from him. I noticed a brief look of regret appear in his eyes but they quickly disappeared as they came.

"Listen Percy, I need you to complete a quest for me."

"Can't you get some other camper to do it for you? I don't think you really need me to do it."

"I would have Percy, but you are the only one who is capable of completing such a quest. I want you to listen carefully.

I nodded my head agreeing to his terms.