Complete Domination

Percy

I woke up early this morning to a loud squeal, causing Hermione and I to fall off the couch with a loud thud. She landed on me, straddling my stomach. We locked gazes and both turned a crimson red.

"OH MY GOSH! I KNEW IT! WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME!"

I looked up to see a very, very excited Ginny bouncing on the balls of her feet. Hermione hurriedly got off me rushing to cover Ginny's mouth.

"Ginny not so loud!"

A muffled voice came from under Hermione's hand. She slowly moved her hand off Ginny's mouth.

"I want to know everything. And I mean everything, like, why were you guys sleeping together?' She kept looking between the two of us.

"Well..." I didn't know what to say to her. I didn't want to tell her my past. I wasn't sure if I could trust her.

"Percy is it ok if I..." Hermione was looking at me, not sure if she could tell.

"Ginny can you stay here for a moment? I need to talk to Hermione in private." I asked politely. The red head just pouted and nodded her head slowly.

I brought Hermione to the other side of the room.

I whispered, "Are you sure we can trust her. I'm relying on you, you know her better than I do. Can she keep a secret?"

"Percy she's my best friend, we can trust her."

I pout a little.

"My girl best friend." Hermoine corrects herself.

I instantly grin.

"Well, we should start explaining everything to her." I sighed.

She nodded her head in agreement and we walked back over to Ginny. I looked at Ginny.

"You might want to sit. This may take a while."

"And that is how I ended up here," I finished concluding the story.

Ginny had her mouth wide open looking at the two of us.

"So you half god...."

I nodded my head to her.

"And you have water and earth powers too?"

"Mhmm."

"And you were sent here to protect Harry?"

"Correct." I looked out the window noticing the sun was starting to come up.

"Now remember Ginny, you can not tell anyone on ANY circumstances. This is very important information that must be kept a secret." Hermoine reminded her.

"Yea, yea, yea Hermione. Anyways, does he have anything to do with the necklace that you were always playing with?"

Hermoine pulled out a necklace and I saw that it was the necklace I gave her all those years ago.

"You kept it all this time?" I asked her in surprise.

"Of course Percy, why wouldn't I? Why, did you not keep the one I gave you?" she asked slightly frowning.

"No, no, of course I did," I hurriedly assured her, pulling out an identical necklace.

That's when they noticed my camp necklace.

"Hey Percy, what is that?" asked Hermione with curiosity.

"Oh, this is just my camp necklace. The beads on it are symbolic, in a way. After each summer, a bead is given out for that summer, to show you were there. On the bead is usually the most memorable thing that happened during the summer." I explained.