A Little Brawl

Percy

I felt something was wrong as I was advancing towards enemy territory. It wasn't a chill sent down my spine it was a shiver down my spine that made me freeze. Whatever my feeling was it told me that something was wrong and I couldn't help but think about Hermione.

As I passed the river I immediately jump back as a sword pass through where I would have been if I hadn't move back. Out of the trees shadow came Jason with his golden gladius in hand ready to fight. "I see you haven't lost your touch after leaving for a few months." said Jason

I grinned, "And let you defeat me? Of course I still trained."

"Good because I'll feel bad if I won so easily." said Jason getting into his stance.

"You say said that like you have a chance against me." I laugh getting ready to.

In a split second we charge at each other swords swinging and meeting at the middle sending sparks out to the side. Our faces were close and we were both grinning pretty hard.

"So what plan did Annabeth make up now." I said as I step back to give myself some room. Jason immediately follow up with a downward swing that I block with Riptide.

"Not really sure she was pretty vague this time around. Didn't tell us that much beside for me to stall you and the rest to advance in groups." said Jason nonchalantly still trying to disarm me.

"Doesn't she usually say more then that? What did she say she was going to do?" I smack away his gladius asking, knocking him of balance.

"I think she said she was going for the flag with her siblings." said Jason recovering and backing up from my thrust with Riptide.

I narrowed my eyes, "Is that so?"I had a growing suspicion that Hermione was indeed in trouble. Annabeth was looking at Hermione pretty strangely when she saw that Hermione had a red emblem on her armour.

"Jason, I need you to believe me, Hermione could be in serious danger right now." I said worriedly.

"And why is that?" asked Jason with his grip tightening on his gladius."Not trying to trick me to let you go and defend your flag hmmm Percy?"

"Jason, listen, I really need you to believe me on this. I think Annabeth is trying to seriously harm Hermione. Just come with me and you'll see for yourself." I pleaded.

"I doubt that Annabeth will actually harm a new camper like Hermione even if she became your new girlfriend." Jason retorted.

"I doubt that to, but I just don't like this feeling I have. I can tell something is going to happen." I replied.

"Come on it's Annabeth the most she would do is probably give her a few bruises and some cuts. Now stop stalling and get ready to lose!" yelled Jason getting into his position with his gladius in front of him.

"Fine I guess I have to take you out first." I shouted back, moving Riptide from my side and in front of me.

"Good now lets see who's the stronger demigod here!" shouted the son of Jupiter running forward with his sword on his right, getting ready to swing at me.

"Of course it's me!" I yelled jumping back from his swing immediately swinging back at his unprotected side. It was my turn to go on the offensive now. Jason raised his gladius from his side to block my slash. I had the advantage as Jason was still recovering from his swing and blocked at the wrong angle. I release my block and circled around Jason while he was turning around with his sword up. I slammed my sword near his hilt and held it there.

I slowly pushed Jason towards the creek. He was just a few steps from the creek. I smiled, this was my chance. I feinted to his left side and he took the bait. I quickly sent a flurry of attacks to his right making him stumble back into the creek.