5: Library

I woke up stretching every part of my body. I feel good, I'm in a good mood for some reason... 

I finally open my eyes, I look around the room once again to see if I missed a detail last night. I finally notice the big window that is covering the entire wall.

"Goodmorning HeeYoung!" Hobi says entering my room with a bright smile, a middle-aged woman follows him closely with a sweet smile. "Please meet Melanie, she is the tailor of the royal family."

"It is my biggest pleasure to finally meet you Lady HeeYoung." Says Melanie bowing.

"The pleasure is mine," I say standing up and bowing as well.

"I will leave you two alone. You can ask for anything HeeYoung, don't worry." With that Hobi leaves, his smile never fades.

How can he smile so much?

"My Lady! You don't have an idea how much I have been waiting to make beautiful gowns for the royalty! Do not get me wrong, I have been making gowns for Lunas and their daughters for ages now, but a gown proper of a queen is different!" Melanie starts to run around the room setting her workplace.

"But... I'm not going to be the queen..." I say in a whisper.

"I do not care if the king will not give you your title, YOU are the queen, even the king admits it! He told me to create gowns with the best of the best, all your gowns must be couture! I am leaving for it, I have many gowns in my head already. I want to start with a Delphos gown."

Melanie starts to take my measurements and show me multiple designs of gowns for every occasion.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Well, my job here is done for now!" Melanie says.

I jump on the bed sighting tired, we were ALL DAY working on my clothes. I turn to look out the window, the roses in the garden can be seen from here even if I  can barely see them.

Melanie gets out of my room with a big smile. 

It is already night. I look at the clock that Hoseok brought me this morning, I should go to bed but I can't, my brain won't stop thinking about how is everything going back home. 

I sit in front of the window hugging my knees, I look up the stars, they are completely different from the ones I am used to seeing.

"Hey, HeeYoung..." calls a sweet voice.

"Hmm?" I look in front of me.

Margaret is smiling sweetly as always in front of me. We are in the kitchen cooking together.

"What is bothering my lady?" She starts to cut pieces of meat to grill them.

"Margaret..."

Is she here? I look around, everything seems so real, like I am here...

" I miss James, Mom, Dad, and you..." I say with a broken voice.

"Oh sweety, what are you saying? We are here for you as always."

A loud noise makes me get out of my trance, with widened eyes I look behind me. My heart skips a beat when I find Yoongi on the floor groaning of pain.

"Your Majesty!"

I quickly stand up and run to him. I grab his arm carefully, mentally ready in case he pushes me away. When my hand makes contact with his arms a tingling goes from my fingers up my arm. I pull Yoongi up without getting any type of reaction from him.

"Your Majesty... are you okay?" I say softly looking down shyly.

"Yes..." He clears his throat. "I just came here to tell you that you can go to the music room or library whenever you want to. They are the only room besides yours in this part of the castle." After saying that Yoongi turns around and leaves.

"Why did he fall...?"  I ask myself once I am sure he won't come back.

I sigh. I can't fall asleep right now, my brain is not calm at all. 

I open the door of my room slowly as if I was afraid that someone would listen to me, I see both sides trying to see any door. I take a deep breath before deciding to start walking to my left. 

The walls of the hall are bare... they are not even painted, you can see the brick that was used. I stop my way to see the wall better, all the bricks are worn by time, some have significant breaks and cracks but nevertheless here they continue to form part of the wall without any problem. I never thought I would look at a wall for more than a few seconds...

I continue my way in search of a door, I walk a few minutes down the corridor that seems infinite. When I'm about to give up, I find a wide door.

I open the door just enough for me to get in because of how heavy it is. I enter the room not knowing what to expect. Hundreds of shelves full of books are the only thing I can see, no matter where I look, nothing changes. There are multiple windows at the other end of the room that allows moonlight to enter the room. 

Seeing so many books excites me, this is my favorite room from now on. I'm sure I could spend the rest of my life reading and not all the books one of the bookshelves has by the time of my death.

If Yoongi is only going to have me here to do nothing like he said, here I will spend it until the day of my death. My life will be sad like that but at least the books will give me the knowledge, they will distract me from real life, they will stop me from seeing my loved ones out of nowhere in my mind, and being locked up here is going to prevent Yoongi from getting mad at me in any way.

 My life will be sad like that but at least the books will give me the knowledge, they will distract me from real life, they will stop me from seeing my loved ones out of nowhere in my mind, and being locked up here is going to prevent Yoongi from...

=========
A/N- This is only the start of a series of problems that Yoongi and HeeYoung will go through!

Thank you for reading. I purple all of you💜