8: Forest

I think I know the reason why Yoongi was so angry all day before he caught me talking to Eunwoo. My scent could have stuck to Eunwoo, causing Yoongi to have to smell me indirectly.

I don't even know how long I have been a prisoner in my room, although I have a clock in my room I have not seen the time at all. I'm not hungry, my stomach is upset, I just want to go cry to my father's arms...

Why do I always see Yoongi give me that look of hatred that I already know so much? What have I done?

"You should just ask him."

"As if it was that easy," I say without bothering to turn around.

James is back, and with him, my madness is too.

I get up from my bed to walk towards the window. it is night already and I'm not sleepy.

 I sit on the floor looking towards the window, I can't see much of the castle... only the final corner of the garden. In front of me, the only thing I can see is a dark forest with dark vibes. I get closer to the window putting a hand on it, I begin to imagine what it would be like to be down there at the entrance to the forest.

The cold wind collides with my cheeks, and my legs are shaking from the cold. The moonlight illuminates the forest dimly. I'm not afraid, the worst thing that can happen to me is my death, but I don't think that matters now, I don't think I will see the people I love again so I go into the forest walking slowly being careful to not fall or trip over a branch. Owls are heard in the distance but nothing else can be heard, all the trees seem to be the same.

"Oh hey," I look up locking contact with a pair of red eyes. "What does a beautiful lady like you here in the forest alone this late?"

The mysterious man jumps down, he stands in front of me with a smirk, the rest of his face is blurry.

"I was just walking around."

"Walking around? This late? Humans don't walk in this forest at all unless they want to die." His smirk grows showing his teeth, his fangs pop-out.

My eyes widen, I start to walk backward until my back hits a tree.

"You can't escape now HeeYoung..."

"HeeYoung."

"HeeYoung!"

I get out of my trance. I look to my right finding Yongi furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"What do you mean by I was just walking around?"

"Ah..." I looked everywhere trying to make up a lie.

"Forget it, I don't care." Yoongi turns around not saying anything.

Suddenly I want to do as James told me and ask Yoongi why he hates me so much. I stand up and with all my guts I ask him.

"Your Majesty, why do you hate me?" I ask shyly.

"Hate you? I don't hate you." He turns around smiling.

"Really?" I grin.

"Really. I abhor you!" My smile falls, my heart stabs with pain and my eyes fill with tears.

"Why?" I ask with a shaky voice.

"Because you are nothing like the mate I wanted!" Yoongi raises his voice more and more with each word he says. "I wanted a werewolf, a woman that could help me make decisions, a woman who is not completely dependable of me, a woman who is not weak!" He closes any distance with me.

He pushes me until my back is in contact with the window, his hand quickly goes to my neck. Yoongi begins to strangle me with great force cutting off the oxygen completely.

"But instead," He continues talking. "I got you, a fucking human, a weak flower that wouldn't survive a day in the forest, a stupid girl that can't follow rules."

"YOONGI STOP!" I hear someone scream.

From one moment to the next someone takes me away from Yoongi. I fall to the ground coughing trying to recover oxygen while tears run freely down my cheeks.

Yoongi is dragged out of my room.

"HeeYoung!" Someone calls me with a worried voice.

Someone kneels in front of me, not caring who it is I rest my head on their shoulder tiredly and still crying. Two arms wrapped around me hugging me tightly. I let myself cry in the embrace, the person hugging me caress my back to calm me down.

After a while, I stop crying. I look up to the person hugging me. Eunwoo looks at me with worried eyes.

"We need to go now!" Hoseok runs into the room with empty luggage.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I'm taking you out of here. Yoongi is unconscious right now, we can go," Hoseok said from my wardrobe where he was putting everything he could in the luggage.

"The king is unconscious?" Eunwoo asked confused while helping Hoseok.

"Yes, I hit him on the head with a board strong enough in the middle of the commotion"

After they are finished packing my luggage they both rush out of my room.

After a couple of minutes, Hoseok comes in again to carry me and my luggage out of the castle.

"Don't worry HeeYoung, Eunwoo and I will protect you with our lives from Yoongi and anyone else who wants to harm you."

We leave the castle through the back, incredibly not passing anyone else. 

Hoseok puts me down and then he goes behind a tree, Eunwoo takes my luggage and starts to run into the forest as his life depends on it.

A giant wolf walks towards me from the same direction Hoseok disappeared, Hoseok's wolf is almost twice the size of Eunwoo's. 

Hoseok leans over to me telling me to climb onto his back, I do without any hesitation. Hoseok starts running in the same direction that Eunwoo did once he's sure I'm not going to fall. I look back admiring the castle where I was imprisoned for the second and last time.

 I look back admiring the castle where I was imprisoned for the second and last time