9: Cabin

As I imagined, the wind hits my cheeks but the warmth that Hoseok is giving me is enough for me not to be cold. 

We go deeper and deeper into the forest luckily not finding any type of creature. After an eternity, in the distance, I can see a cabin. Eunwoo is outside waiting for us.

I get off Hoseok's back. Eunwoo smiles at me with relief.

Hoseok goes behind a tree, after a couple of minutes he comes back in his human form dressed.

"Is he inside?" Hoseok asks Eunwoo.

"I think so..."

Hoseok knocks on the door and waits outside nervously.

"What are werewolves doing here?!" An angry voice says before opening the door.

"Oh! but if it is you!" 

A tall man with wide shoulders and black hair answers the door, he immediately smiles when he sees Hoseok, he hugs him tightly and then speaks again.

"How is everything going?" He finally sees us, his face changes to one of confusion "Oh?"

"Hyung, this is Yoongi's mate, HeeYoung, and this is Eunwoo," Hoseok explains.

"Yoongi's mate?!!" The man gets closer to me and grabs both my cheeks turning my face around studying my face. "Oh wow, he got lucky" he takes a step back to introduce himself to us. "I am Kim SeokJing but please call me Jin" He bows and I do the same.

"Hyung, we need a big favor..." Hoseok starts with a pleading voice.

"What's going on?" Jin asks worriedly.

"Yoongi almost killed HeeYoung an hour ago," Hoseok goes directly to the point.

"HE WHAT?!" Jin grabbed me by my waist to pulled me behind him protectively. "WHY? HOW?"

"Yoongi doesn't understand that she is his mate for a reason. He is mad because she is human," Hoseok said sadly, my eyes started to get teary. "He got jealous because Eunwoo started to talk with HeeYoung... he closed her in her room for a day." Was I daydreaming for a day?!  "And well, he almost strangled her to death..."

"I'M DONE WITH THAT WOLF!" Jin turned to me and hugged me tightly like an overprotective bother would do. "Don't worry HeeYoung, mama Jin is here to take care of you."

"Thank you," I say weakly hugging him back.

"Do you have a plan?" Jin turns his head to Hoseok.

"My plan, for now, is to hide her with you while Eunwoo and I will disappear any traces that HeeYoung has left on the way," Hoseok says confidently.

Eunwoo bites his lip nervously before speaking. "How are we going to explain HeeYounge's disappearance? The king will know instantly that she is not there anymore once he wakes up."

"We will figure it out in the moment" Hoseok giggles.

"Well, you guys should start the plan, I will take care of HeeYoung so don't worry about her."

"Thank you, Hyung." Hoseok hugs Jin one more time.

Eunwoo and Hoseok go behind a tree to get naked before turning into their wolves, once they transform they go back to the castle the same way that Hoseok brought me.

"Let's go inside, I will cook something to eat." Jin smiles sweetly at me making me feel welcomed.

After getting my luggage in the cabin, Jin started to cook while I sat on the couch looking at my surroundings. 

The cabin is cozy and familiar, there is nothing cluttered, everything is clean and in place. There is a portrait on the wall of Jin in which he is wearing clothes that only the nobility can afford.

"Dinner is ready."

I go into the kitchen shyly. Jin chuckles when he sees me. "You are such a cutie, you don't need to be shy."

I get a dish full of food, my mouth waters making me realize how hungry I was. We started eating comfortably while Jin started to speak about himself.

"I knew I was right about moving out of the kingdom." He chuckles.

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously.

"Yoongi doesn't have a heart, his list of people he cares about is limited. I'm lucky he cares about me, we grew up together in the castle, my father was the king's advisor, and once it was time I was supposed to take that place too."

"What happened?" I tilt my head holding my fork full of food in front of me.

"It wasn't my path in life, I wanted to be an actor. I wasn't going to be selfish and not show this handsome face to the world." I giggle at his words. "My father was against it at first but as time went by he was good with it."

"What about Hoseok?"

"Hoseok also grew up with us, he and I were educated to help Yoongi,  if it wasn't for Hoseok I wouldn't have been able to leave."

I blink multiple times surprised at the new information.

"I moved here so my fangirls wouldn't come here, most of them are humans." He laughs.

"Really?" I lean closer to him so I can see his face better.

"Oh my god!" I cover my mouth in surprise. "You are that handsome man that had the main character in the most recent movie!" I facepalm myself feeling stupid.

"So you have seen me!" He laughs happily.

"Yes, that is my favorite movie!"

"I'm glad, I will give you my autograph."

My eyes lit up at the idea, I am his fangirl after all.

After dinner, Jin showed me my room, it was big and well decorated in a neutral way.

I got my pajamas out of my bags, I put it on and then went straight to sleep feeling happy, an emotion I have not truly felt in a while.