7: Friend

I continue to read the series of books about werewolves the next day, I don't bother in listening to James suggesting that I should explore the castle.

"Here's your food my Lady." I look up to find the boy that always smiles at me.

He turns around to leave but before he can I speak.

"Wait!" He turns to look at me.

Shoot... I don't know what to say. "What's your name?" I ask shyly.

"My name is Eunwoo." He bows at me with a sweet smile.

"Do you have time to talk?" I ask standing up ignoring my food.

"About what?" He tilts his head.

"About anything... I'm lonely here." I look down.

"You can talk to me in that case."

I smile happily finally someone REAL I can talk with. 

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

A few weeks have passed, Eunwoo and I have become close friends. He always tells me how has his day been and how is the kingdom. He even turns into a wolf and plays with me.

I have finished all the books about werewolves now. I am moving on to humans now, there is just one book about us but what surprises me is that there is a book about us, we are not interesting...

I look at the book for a couple of seconds. It's so old... the first pages are falling or ripped by the time, I can't even read who is the author. I find pages that look like they were added by someone else at the end of the book hanging.

"Pure humans don't have any type of magic, they are just ordinary creatures. Some humans can make accurate predictions, but these humans are not pure, they have fairy alleles in their DNA; meaning at some point their ancestors procreated with a fairy. The human genes are dominant so the fairy alleles are in the DNA waiting to be activated. If a human-fairy procreates with another human-fairy their offspring's fairy alleles will activate giving some magical powers to the new creature."

I start to laugh out of nowhere. This makes me think the author was not in the right mind when he/she wrote this. All this talking about genes and alleles is confusing me... the newer pages mention a human that discovered all this new vocabulary, Gregor Mendel. I had never heard about all this science... I am enjoying this so much, I never thought reading educational books would be my thing. I love to read, but I read novels of any kind to entertain myself, well at least that was before me coming here.

I read another page that is also newer than the rest of the book.

"Humans can be paired up with werewolves, vampires, and any other kind of creature, they can also be paired up with more than one creature but this is rare."

"Hey, HeeYong."

I look up finding Eunwoo smiling at me.

"Hi Eunwoo," I say happily.

"The king was especially angry today for some reason..." I tilt my head furrowing my brows.

"Especially angry...?"

"Yes," He says sitting with his back resting on the shelf in front of me, he throws his head back and closes his eyes. "He is always mad and bossy but today was everything multiplied by five times." He chuckles.

"I am glad you made it alive," I joke getting him to laugh.

"Anyway, if you are his mate why are you here instead of being beside him all the time? If I was him I wouldn't let you leave my side," He said with a grin.

I blush a little bit, I look away from him so he won't notice.

"He despises me ever since he saw me..." I close my eyes remembering how we met.

"How did you meet him?"

"I bumped into him."

"What a special way," He jokes making me laugh.

"I know, that time he told me that he owned me, and next thing I know my parents were calling me to go with him."

"He did that?! I thought he at least wooed you..."

"Nop."  

The door opens abruptly. Eunwoo and I get startled.

I  look at the entrance to the room, my heart stops completely when I see who it is.

A furious Yoongi.

"I KNEW IT!" He screamed. Eunwoo stands up confused. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" He yells with a voice that I have never heard before.

Eunwoo's eyes widened and his body appears to react without him thinking... that's when I understand. Yoongi used his alpha tone to command Eunwoo, he didn't have a choice to think if do it or not. Eunwoo leaves, Yoongi looks at me with rage making me scared.

"You." He points at me killing me with his gaze. "You broke a rule." My eyes widen remembering the rules he told me when we were in the carriage.   

"You are forbidden from getting out of the castle without my permission, talking to any male, distract me and disobey me; don't come to me, I will come to you if I feel like it."

I cling to the book I was reading as if my life depended on it, I don't move anymore, I just sit on the ground, frozen on my spot. Yoongi seems to be trying to control himself

Yoongi grabs my wrist tightening his grip so much that I'm sure he will leave marks but I don't say anything, I know he won't treat me like a princess, I consider myself lucky I'm still alive. Yoongi drags me back to my room, he opens the door and throws me inside, I fall on the ground spraining my ankle.

"You are forbidden of getting out of this room until I say so."

Yoongi slammed the door when he left as if he wanted to be heard throughout the castle.

I sit up, I lift my dress to check my ankle... nothing serious, it will hurt for a few days but nothing more for my luck. I don't know how long I'm going to be locked in my room. Luckily I was able to bring a book with me...

 Luckily I was able to bring a book with me

==========

A/N- Hello! I'm finally using my knowledge in DNA LOL

Please vote and comment.

 Thank you for reading!