4

Chapter 4 - Truly by Cigarettes after Sex

Jennie's POV

You can hear the elevator song hung in the air filled with sexual tension and desire.

It's been awhile since I had this spontaneous night. I've been busy with getting my portfolio ready for 'the' internship. No wonder, that tonight, I'm coming loose. Wildly at that.

My 'partners' are always the one to initiate things. Approaching, flirting with me. Getting touchy. Next thing leading to another.

But tonight, with Lisa I deliberately flirted and seduced the blonde girl. Dang even snatching her from the crowd just to lock her and kiss her.

Jennie, you've always been classy why the fuck did I behave in such an unladylike manner? Wantonly kissing the blonde. Wanton. Yes, you are a wanton.

Ting.

The sound of the elevator door opening cut my train of thoughts. We stopped at the 7th floor.

I felt Lisa's hands circled my waist. She placed those soft hands on my side gently. Leading me to her unit.

I've thought of her action as gentle. What the fuck am I thinking. Well, I guess this one's different from how my hookups has been. They mostly put their hands on me aggressively, in a possessive manner like they own my body. But Lisa did it gently.

Putting her door code and unlocking her door, Lisa ushered me inside a modern looking apartment. There's this L-shaped gray couch in front of a flat screen television. White walls surrounding the living room. Black and white photos hanged the wall. A marbled kitchen counter on the other side.

"Like what you see?" Lisa was behind me. Holding both my shoulders. I felt her breathe hit the top of my left ear making the hair on my nape stood.

"Nice place." I commented even though I am shivering with want.

I felt her slowly remove my jacket, down my arms. Her thumb touching my exposed skin teasing me as she undress me slowly.

She placed my jacket on the couch. I did not move an inch. Waiting for what she would do next. I wasn't disappointed, as I felt a pair of lips on the side of my neck. Leaving loud soft kisses.

"Uhmm." I moaned deliciously. I tilted my head back to give her more access. I want those lips on my throat.

"Would you perhaps like something to drink? Water, wine?"

Unbelievable.

"Oh my god. Did you just really like, transitioned into neck kissing me into being a good hostess?"

I saw her playful smile. She's playing with me. I cannot believe we are in her apartment and she's still toying me.

"Uhmm, thought it'd have some manners." She shrugged.

"Do you still want to do this or am I wasting my time?" I'm getting impatient. I still have some things to do by tomorrow and losing sleep with just pure teasing and not getting what I need is definitely not what I expected this night to be.

"Hush, now. What do you want?" Her eyes turning from playful to fiery.

"Sex. I want sex."

"Who do want it from, Jennie?" The way she said my name. I like how she plays my name on her tongue.

"You. I.. want you." I huskily said. Feeling the buildup again.

"Who am I?" Slowly approaching me. Why does she have to have so many questions?