12

Chapter 12 - February 3rd by Jorja Smith

Jennie's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I feel myself striving for consciousness. I feel a little disoriented and there's this pounding on my head. My eyes roamed around, I saw a familiar chair and desk, it's my workspace. Then it hit me. I am in my room. Just then I felt something warm behind me. My palms are a little sweaty because of a hand gripping them in my chest. I stopped as a felt an arm under my head as a makeshift pillow for me and is also cradling my chest. I jolted, sitting on my bed. Then the person woke up with my sudden movement.

"Ssshh, sshh, Jennie. It's okay. You're okay. It's me Lisa." I glanced at the person in my bed. Lisa. Wait. What?!

Then it all came coming back. Singapore. Flight. Panic attack. Apartment. Me freaking out. Lisa cuddling me. Cuddling. I've cuddled with my fuck buddy!

"Oh my god, Lisa. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I felt ashamed and embarrassed as to become a bother to this person. I, again became a liability to someone.

"It's okay, Jennie. I'm fine. Don't worry about me." O felt her hands grip my shoulders to steady me. Oh my god. I'm freaking out again.

"I'm sorry for bothering you." I apologized. I felt like like I had  myself be her responsibility. Which is supposedly should not have been.

"I said, it's fine. Do you want me to go?" I found myself shaking my head, no. Which I found odd. I should be freaking the fuck out because:

1. I had a panic attack yesterday and has my fuck buddy witnessed it,

2. My fuck buddy taking care of me which is out of our arrangement, and

3. My fuck buddy knowing my apartment.

My fucking apartment. Nobody's allowed to go to my place. And now here she is. In my apartment. In my bedroom. Sitting on my own bed.

You ungrateful bitch. You haven't even thanked her for getting you home safe and you're thinking that, this girl. This girl with such kindness is disturbing your own space?

"Shit." I muttered under my breathe and Lisa looked at me confusedly. "I'm sorry again. And by the way, thank you Lisa. You might have had to do something else instead of looking out for me." I said as I fumbled with my fingers.

"I told you Jen, it's fine. Do you feel better?"

"Uhmm, yes. Some slight headache. I guess I cried like a fucking baby last night, huh?"

"Uh huh. But it's good to know you are feeling fine." She tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. She's looking at me softly as she did and it somehow made my blood a little hot. And that's maybe the reason on why I closed the gap between us and pulled her nape and kissed her luscious lips. Slowly. Savoring her taste. Then I pulled away. I saw a hint of surprise in her eyes.

"What was that for?"

"A thank you. But let me give you a proper thank you." I whispered as I straddled her and kissed her again.

"Are you sure about this?" Lisa asked, concern evident in her eyes. I kissed her neck. I smiled as I saw the hickey I gave her back in Singapore.

"Yes. I know it's ridiculous but I feel so turned on right now." I started unbuttoning her baseball tee. I felt Lisa gripped my waist pulling me closer. "I felt bad not being able to fulfill our membership fantasy with the high mile club." I heard her laughed as I remembered her joke on the plane.

I then unclasped her bra and removed my sleeping dress. I pushed her down the bed and kissed her again. I deliberately let our breasts touch. I heard Lisa groaned at the friction I made. Then I slowly made my way to kiss them. Her sexy pierced mounds. I slowly opened the fly of her pants and unzipped her. She did the courtesy of removing her jeans together with her underwear.