33

Chapter 33 - I Won't Give Up By Jason Mraz

Jennie's POV

"Jennie, is this goodbye sex?"

My brows creased at Lisa's question. I faced her and she's still looking up at the ceiling. I can see that her eyes were lost.

I can see the uneasiness in them, the doubts, the hurt, every bad things that I made her feel.

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky

"What? No-."

"If it is, just say so." Her voice cracked. I sat up and looked at her.

"What are you saying? No. This is not goodbye sex. We just had angry sex. But I think we can talk now without all the blood boil and shouting we did earlier."

"Then what is this then? What will happen now?" She asked as a tear escape her eyes and fell on her cheek.

"Baby, no. Don't cry. I'm sorry." I lay back and hug her to my chest. I started rubbing her back. "Stop crying please. I would've followed you to Thailand if I didn't reached you here on time. I'm sorry for being inconsiderate and taking you for granted, baby. I'm sorry okay?"

Her sobs became louder. Holy crap. I cannot go around hurting people. I cannot go around hurting my Lisa. I kept on kissing her head. I don't know how to take all her pain away.

🔀▶️

Lisa's POV

My face is buried on Jennie's chest. I kept on crying. I tried stopping but I can't. Maybe all the emotions I have kept has already overcome me.

The hurt in being ignored. All the doubt that's been living in my chest. The thought of losing her forever.

"Baby, look at me please." I tried looking up at her face. She seems worried. She wiped my face. I might looked snotty. "Baby, I love you okay? It never went away. I just got caught up with life and I've been a little bitch. But please don't leave me now. I promise to make it up to you. I promise I won't be unreliable anymore. Please know that ever since you dropped me off the airport in Los Angeles, I never dated anyone else. I'm just always lame with communication. I promise to work on it."

I'll believe her no matter what. Because I love her.

Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold

"I love you too, so much, Jennie."

She leaned closer to me and gave me a soft gentle kiss. A kiss sealing her reassurance to me.

I heard the door bell chime. Such a good time to interrupt.

🔀▶️

Jennie's POV

"I'll get it babe." Lisa said as she fully wiped her face. She wore a random shirt and just put on some sweats.

She didn't even bothered putting any underwear on.

"Might be my ride for the airport." She left the room and I smirked.

No car service would ring your door. The driver ought to call the passenger. I know who's ringing. I snatched off a robe and followed her out in the living room.

"Nini!" She's squealing with glee.

Then she found me resting myself on the back of the couch. Her face broke out into a smile while she's holding a big bouquet of flowers.