28

Chapter 28 - Not a Love Song by Bülow

Jennie's POV

Los Angeles, California

It has been a month since I started my vacation here in LA. I've been making friends. Not just friends, but possible magazine clients. Thanks to mom's husband who decided to buy a mansion and live here in Calabasas.

I'm inside my room listening to some vinyl when my phone buzzed.

From: Jaden
Jen, see ya @ Kenny's party tonight, alright?

Ahhh yes. I was invited to Kendall's Halloween party at the Kardashian's.

What the hell am I supposed to wear now? It's late to come up with a cool costume. Plus, I don't think I wanna be covered with fake blood.

They're sticky.

I went for my closet and rummaged to the tons of clothes I had with me here.

Dang I need to pack them soon.

Then there, at the back of my closet was a sky blue dress. This is gonna be less hassle for me to think of my costume.

I'm gonna be Alice from Alice in Wonderland. Uh, huh.

Alice but make it slutty. I giggled as I glanced at the mirror inside my closet. Definitely the perfect time that I had my hair bleached.

Yes. I bleached my hair blonde now. (Jennie would be Alice but I don't like the wig with bangs. She gon be like with the ktl teaser)

7 pm

"Mom! I'm off to the Kardashians now. Jaden is outside." I shout as I took my purse and went for the door.

"Have fun, baby!" I heard mom shout from the living room.

I saw Jaden's ride parked in front of the mansion and I sat in the passenger's seat.

"Oh my god. Where you supposed to be Felicia the Goat?" I said amused at his choice of character.

He was wearing a blonde wig, a white sunglasses and a pair of pink suit.

"Yes I am. And you are? Alice? From Wonderland?"

"Yep, a little slutty though." He laughed and made his way outside the gate. Soon enough we were inside the Kardashian's mansion.

The place is already swarmed with people. Glass on their hands filled with liquids that won't let you stay sober.

I can see famous people around. I just shrugged. I just want to be lowkey and not attract attention on me.

I've gotten myself a glass of juice. I ain't gonna let myself be intoxicated just yet. It's still early. I was sipping on my juice roaming my eyes around the dance floor when I locked eyes with a familiar blonde with bangs.

Is that? No. I must be hallucinating. Is this mixed with alcohol or am I drugged?

I shifted my gaze elsewhere. And when my eyes went back where I saw the girl who has pink eyeshadow wearing a black leather jacket under a yellow cropped top, she isn't there anymore.

I should've taken a nap this afternoon before going to the party. I shake my head at how vivid my imagination is.

"Searching for me?" Someone whispered on my left ear.

The same voice. Teasing and slightly cocky. I slowly turn my head to the side. There she was. Hot pink lips, with one side turned up.

My cat eyes went up to meet doe ones. There's a glint in them. A real life Barbie.