14

Chapter 14 - I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift

Jennie's POV

I woke up with a light pounding on my head and soreness in between my legs. I smiled as what happened last night flashed onto my still sleepy head. Last night was wild. As I roll over my side, I noticed that I was alone in bed. I sat up and found an Advil and a glass of water on the bedside table with a note.

Hey Jen,

I had to rush and go back to the city to finish something. Last night was amazing. Take the Advil to reduce your hangover. I've asked Irene & Seulgi to drive you back.

- £.

I smiled at Lisa's thoughtfulness. I took the Advil and went to the en suite bathroom to freshen up myself before I join the others for breakfast. I reeked of booze and smoke and sex.

After getting myself ready, I went downstairs and was met by a hungover bunch. They are all eating breakfast.

"Alright! Our wild girl's up! Wooh!" Seulgi cheered on me when she saw me and immediately regretted as her head hurt at the noise she made.

I sat down next to Joy who is enjoying her coffee to at least help with her headache.

"Eat up. We're going back before lunch." Irene placed some bacon and pancake on my plate.

"Girl, Jennie. I knew you were fearless but I didn't expected you to be all that last night." Somi said laughing and everyone joined in.

"But I still can't beat Joy's naked scene last night." Joy has gotten flushed at the reminder of herself last night.

"I am so proud of you, Sooyoung." Bambam tapping on Joy's shoulder.

After we finished putting all out stuffs on Seulgi's ride, we were on the road back to the city. I then decided to text Lisa.

12:05 pm
To: Lisa
Tnx for the Advil. x

12:07 pm
From: Lisa
It's the least I can do after I hit and run on u. 🤪

12:08 pm
To: Lisa
Well, the Advil made me remember sumthin from last night.

12:09 pm
From: Lisa
What? That I am so good in bed I made ur knees turn into jelly?

12:10 pm
To: Lisa
Nope. It's that I got to make out w ur best friend and didn't caught any feelings.ㅋㅋㅋ

12:11 pm
From: Lisa
Touché. It made me think of a threesome for us tbh 🤤

12:12 pm
To: Lisa
You pervert!

I didn't noticed that I was laughing during our exchanges.

"Must've been a VERY satisfying night to be giving morning review. Huh, Jen?" I looked at the rearview mirror and Irene is eyeing me.

"What gave you the idea that I was texting Lisa?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You don't text people, Jennie. And you don't get all giggly over anybody."

"Well, even if I don't text, which I do, thank you very much. You can't tell that it's Lisa." I sarcastically said.

"Well, missy. I could have been saying anybody from last night you are giving a "review" on. But you name dropped Lisa so.." It irritates me more when she used her fingers to make air quotes. I was busted.

"Shut up, unnie!" I rolled my eyes that she found me up. And that I was stupid enough to make a slip on my tongue.

"Do you like Lisa?" Seulgi who has only been listening to us bicker butted in.