23

Chapter 23 - Friends by NIKI

Rosie's POV

I am here at popular café in Hongdae. It has been three days since Lisa and I broke up. Three days that I haven't seen her. Three days I haven't stepped on her apartment again. Three days I haven't talked to her.

I was waiting for Jennie. She asked to meet me here. I don't know what she wanted to talk about.

I hope everything's fine. I mean, I'm not. But I hope at least Lisa and her is doing well.

I know. I know deep inside that Lisa likes Jennie a lot.

A lot to have me feel it every time. It wasn't the same with her when we became a couple.

Not the same as when she loved me but I cannot accept her love because I was afraid my parents would know and would freak the fuck out. Well, I've gotten kicked out of the house, haven't I?

I saw as Jennie entered the café. She seems confused and out of it. I saw Lisa's favorite camera on her hand.

"Jen!" I waved at to were I am sitting.

She hurriedly went to my table and sat in front of me. A little fidgety.

"Hey, everything alright?" A placed my hand on top of hers to stop her from fiddling.

"Rosie, have you seen Lisa today?" Her voice is shaky.

"What do you mean? I thought she's staying with you?" I asked frowning a little.

"She uhm, I thought she was just going for a run like the other day this morning. But she hadn't gotten back till now."

"Have you called her?" I grabbed my phone and checked if she left me any message. None.

"I did but she's not answering. I even texted her. No replies."

"Did she leave any note?" Lisa, why the fuck are you spiraling?

"No. Uhmm, all she ever said to me when I was half awake was, 'Jennie, I'm going. I'm sorry but I have to. I'm sorry again and thank you.' I thought she was just going to have a run and didn't mind."

Lisa. Stupid Lisa. Where are you?

"Where are the cats?" Maybe if she left her babies she's just gone for today and will be coming back.

"That's what worries me. She took them." Jennie is biting her lip to stop herself from crying.

"Shit. Jennie, I have no idea where she is. Have you been to her place?"

She nodded. "Y-yes. The reception told me that her unit has been cleared since yesterday. All her stuff are gone."

She cleared her place? Where the fuck are you, Lalisa?

"But she left her clothes in my apartment and her camera. She'll be back for this right?" Jennie tried to be hopeful.

"Hasn't she posted anything from social media?" I asked and opened her Instagram account.

"I haven't gotten around in checking. I was worried in trying to reach her phone."

I tried refreshing her feed to see if she posted something new. None. I tried looking through her tagged photos and surely, there was a recent photo of her with some girl.

 I tried looking through her tagged photos and surely, there was a recent photo of her with some girl