9

D-DAY

Lisa stretched her arms above her head as she woke up. Still yawning as she scrambled off the bed and prepared herself to get ready. Today's the dance competition they have been preparing for. Lisa felt a little jittery because of the excitement.

She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to take a shower. She has to hurry so she can still enjoy the hotel's buffet breakfast. Although she knows she can't eat a lot due to the nerves she's feeling.

She smiled at last night's memories. A little bittersweet though. Because she was reminded of what had happened to her and Rosé. But she somehow felt a little better telling someone what really happened to them. It was best that it was Jennie she had told. It doesn't feel as personal with Jennie as to much it might've been if one of her friends. Because you know, Lisa's friends are also Rosé's.

She fastened her movements under the soft rain shower. Their team needs to be at the venue early and she doesn't want to slack off now that it's their competition day. Lisa wrapped a soft white towel around her body as she went out of the shower. She'd let her long blonde hair loose against her shoulders, little droplets of water trying to escape from her strands.

Lisa heard a knock from her door. She peeked on the peep hole and when she knew who was on the other side, she immediately opened the door.

"Hey, Jennie." Lisa greeted her early guest.

Jennie was shocked at how Lisa was still in her towel.

"Come on in." Lisa offered her.

Jennie was already dressed. She's wearing a light brown coat that has it's sleeves pushed up to her elbows, black tube inside and black skinny pants with black Gucci belt and black loafers.

"Uhm, sorry. I can go back after you get ready." Jennie said a little uncomfortable.

"Nonsense. Come on in. It's not like you haven't seen all of me." Lisa mused.

"O-okay then." Jennie hesitantly accepted.

Lisa then went inside her room Jennie following her.

"Have a seat." Jennie sat on the single sofa near the coffee table.

Lisa then comfortably removed the towel that's been covering her nakedness. She used the fabric to pat dry her long hair. Jennie can't help but admire Lisa's fit body. She watched as Lisa dry off herself. The towel slowly kissing off water droplets on her smooth skin. From her collarbone. Down to her strong arms, toned stomach, long legs that seems to run forever. And there in between her legs. Home.

"So, what can I do for you?" Lisa started putting on underwear.

"Uhm, huh?" Jennie was bewitched. And Lisa's sudden interruption of her fantasy proved that it's hard to be pulled out of the Lalisa's enchantment.

"Do you need something?" Lisa was oblivious of the effect she had on the older girl. Already putting on her loose hoodie.

"Uhm, I just want to say thank you again for last night." Jennie found her voice.

"You shouldn't worry yourself about that. We good." Lisa shrugged as she's brushing her long locks.

"I also want to ask if you wanna have breakfast with me. With the team of course." Jennie added quickly.

"Oh, cool. Sure. I'll just tie my shoes." Lisa's busy putting on her Adidas.

Jennie just watched as Lisa's long fingers make a knot and ribbon to tie her shoes. Hmm. Those long skillful fingers..

🔀▶

Jennie and Lisa then went down to eat their breakfast. As they enter the hall, they immediately saw their team on a long table.