7

Chapter 7 - Body Say by Demi Lovato

Having been able to overcome Jennie's predicament in designing the costume of the dance team, she's confidently seated at the amphitheater with Irene waiting for professor Park to arrive.

They have submitted their portfolios and today will be the announcement of the top five students that will collaborate and will accompany the dance team in Singapore.

Jennie glanced around the room to tick off the likely top five.

Jennie's POV

Of course, I will be chosen, Irene.

I scoff.

Roseanne, Somi. And hmmm. I wonder who'll complete us five?

My attention was then taken by our blonde professor as she struts inside the amphitheater. Looking like a million dollar model. Balenciaga and all that's completing her attire. Everything about professor Park is on point.

"I know you all are waiting for the announcement of the top five designers to go to Singapore with our university's dance team."

The class just nodded and stared. I glanced at Irene and I winked and made a finger gun at her making her chuckle a little at my antic.

"I'm the one who graded your portfolios, but it was the dance team who voted and choose the top five designs according to their standards. All portfolios were given to them without the students names to make a fair judgment. Needless to say, it's your creations who spoke for you."

Well, shit. I just hope the team loved the idea I had made. Mixing modern hip hop, class and sex appeal on my designs. I can just definitely see Lisa on my design.

Wait. Lisa isn't the only one on the team.

Well Lisa's sex definitely has been a part of the inspiration. That I agree. My inner self has been battling with my rationalities. The sex is just really good.

"To those who won't be chosen to go to Singapore, please use your time wisely as to be of support and assistance to the top five. Help them the best you can in producing the costumes. This is not just about your top five classmates, but it'll also represent your graduating class."

Professor Park then taped a piece of paper onto the whiteboard.

"These are the top five designers. Please ensure that you all are fully dedicated in this project. Take this time to brainstorm and incorporate all your ideas. You can get your portfolios at my office. That's all for today."

All the students hurriedly went up the board to see the top five students who will be going to Singapore.

I moved past by what seems like a thousand of bodies just to get a peek at the list.

Bae, Irene
Jeon, Somi
Kim, Jennie
Park, Roseanne
Park, Sooyoung

Bae, Jeon, KIM! KIM, JENNIE.

A knowing smirk was plastered on my face as I saw my listed name.

Park, Roseanne.. Park, Sooyoung.

"Who the fuck is Park Sooyoung?"

I asked loudly as I whipped my head to face the rest of the class.

"T-that might be me." A hesitant hand was raised in the air.