13 pt.1~ Cabin in the woods

I walk down the halls of school, everyone has already left. Daniel had football practice, but after he would tell me what he wanted. He had me meet him after his practice. I would sit in the bleachers and watch the team but it's too cold out.

I clean out my locker to past time. And before I know it.....It's time to see Danny.

I find Dan talking to the fuck boy, Cole. I remember him flirting with me at the party. I was so drunk that I was willing to show him my boobs.

"Hey Kitten." Danny grabs my hand pulling me to him. I cringe as he hugs me, he's drenched in sweat.

"Daniel Timmy Kane. Let me go this instant, your covered in sweat." I whine trying to squirm out his strong grip. He chuckles letting me go but not before his lips peck my cheek.

"Awww....Harlow you two are so cute." Cole says with a smirk. "Can we be a threesome?"

"Hell no!" Daniel answer before I can open my mouth.

"So rude. Then how about I just have sex with Harlow?"

"Dude go find your girlfriend. And leave Harlow alone. She doesn't want someone with a small dick." Danny snarls and swings his arm over my shoulders.

"Hey....Hey....I was joking.....Sorta'." Cody laughs and picks up his backpack. "See ya Danny-Babe. And you too Sweet-cheeks.

That boy needs help! Mentally and physically!

"Come with me Kitten." Dan guides me to his car. His vehicle was a couple years old black BMW. "Where are we going?" I ask as I turn his radio on to something good.

"You'll see."

We're in the car and singing our hearts out.  "Ugh the secrecy is killing me." I reach over to grab Danny's hand. "Please tell me, stud." I beg while rubbing his palm. He chuckles, "Stud?"

"Yeah." I roll my eyes, he raises his blonde eyebrow. "Well you call me kitten and I don't know what to call you so......" I trail of sheepishly.

"Your so adorable."

"Aww thanks, stud." We both laugh and soon the car stops in front of a park. "Wow." I say breathless. It was a park with a lighthouse on the blue Pacific Ocean.

 I hop out the car with excitement

I hop out the car with excitement. I hear Danny laugh, he jogs to catch up with me. "I'm glad you like this place. I come here often to clear my mind." We hike up to a rock, overlooking the water and lighthouse. I take a seat, loving how the wind breezes through my locks of hair. It was chilly out but the view made up for it.

"Thank you for sharing this place with me." I scoot closer to his side so our knees and arms are touching each other.

"N-no problem...." He chokes out. I give him a curious look but he just smiles. "I was wanting to ask you a question."