Deku finally snaps

Blade: Alright everyone wake up!

Everyone begins to get up. The girls that were cuddling with Deku were blushing very red, but they all saw how adorable Deku is when he's sleeping with Eri cuddling into his chest. Deku then began to wake up. He saw Eri was still sleeping so he kept her on his chest.

Blade: Aright this next one will be when Deku snaps.

PixieBob: Didn't we already see that?

Blade: Well yes but that was a funny version of it. This one will be he finally snaps and beats the crap out of Katsuki.

Katsuki "..."

Kirishima: Woah Bakubro you didn't scream?!

Katsuki: I just woke up

Blade: This also takes place after ya'll finished saving Eri. But in this one Deku is filled with anger and sorrow because he couldn't save Nighteye and that Mirio lost his quirk.

All Might: Young Midoriya, It was never your fault. There was no way you could predict it to happen.

Mirio: Yea, besides there's a possibility that Eri will be able to rewind me to where I have my quirk.

Deku: Thanks 

Blade: Alright lets start

The screen opens to show Tsuyu, Uraraka, Kirishima, and  Deku walking into the dorms but Deku has his head hung low. " Hey guys there're back!" Mineta screams while everyone follows him to the group of friends. 

Mineta: I remember this 

Kaminari: It wasn't that long ago

" Midoriya, we saw your fight with that Overhaul guy. That was insane!" Sero screams. " Are ya'll ok? I'll go make ya'll some tea?" Momo says while walking to get make some tea. " Here, I made ya'll some cake" Sato says offering them some cake.

Midoriya just walks past everyone with his head hung low, ignoring them. " What's wrong with Midoriya-kun?" Momo says while coming back with tea. " Just leave him alone, a lot has happen to him" Kirishima reassures everyone. 

Midoriya walks to the stairs until a someone put their hand on his shoulder. 

Recovery girl: Bad idea sonny

Present Mic: Yep don't mess Midoriya when he's upset

" Where do you think your going you shitty nerd" Katsuki says. " Katsuki get your hand off of me" Deku says coldly. Everyone then is shocked because Deku told Katsuki to do something

" What did you say nerd" Katsuki says. " I said get your fucking hand off of me, before I break it" Deku says while shrugging Katsuki's hand off. "The fuck did you say to me you little shit?" Katsuki says while grabbing Deku's arm. 

Deku then turned around and punched Katsuki in the face sending him crashing into the wall. " You know what since you always want to fight me then come and fight" Deku says while walking towards Katsuki whose holding his nose.

Katsumi: You pissed him off

Todoroki: I'd run if I were you

" Midori-kun what are you doing?!" Mina says while trying hold Deku back. " Midoriya, you need to calm down" Iida says while also trying to hold Deku back. " Midoriya-kun this isn't you!" Momo says while trying to calm Deku down.

Mirko: I think it's to late for him to calm down

All Might: Yes, I have never seen young midoriya so mad

" Fine. You wanna fight nerd then lets go" Katsuki says while walking out the door. Midoriya and the class soon follow behind Katsuki. He then lead them to Ground Beta. " This is where we had our first and second fight" Katsuki says. " Now I'm going to kick your ass again" Katsuki says while activating his quirk. 

Deku then charges at Katsuki while using OFA and punches him in the gut sending him flying. Deku then jumps and axe kicks Katsuki into the ground. Katsuki then gets and tries to fight back but Deku just grabs his hand, twist it, and punches Katsuki in the face, breaking his nose. 

Mt. Lady: Jesus

Gran Torino: Hmm you got better kid

Nana: Nice hit

Katsuki then launches himself at Deku and hits in the face. While Bakugou's hand is on Deku's face, Deku just turns his head to Katsuki and stares into his soul with anger. Deku then just crouches and kicks Katsuki in the gut sending back holding his stomach put then stands up to stare at each other. 

" Ha I'm still standing nerd, your so weak. No wonder that guy died and that one other lost his quirk because of you. Your so weak" Katsuki says while smirking.

Tamaki: You done messed up

Mandalay: Midoriya is was never your fault

Everyone eyes widen when Katsuki said that. " Bakugou, you can not say that about Midoriya" Iida says. " Yeah it was never Midoriya's fault" Ojiro says. Everyone was screaming at Katsuki by was silence by Deku grabbing Katsuki by the throat and slamming him into the ground making a crater.

Dabi: Dam

Toga: Wow your very strong Izu-kun

Deku: T-Thanks H-Himiko. I-I mean T-Toga

Toga: Its alright Izu-kun I know you love me

Deku: I-I-I uhhhh

Deku then starts beating the hell out of Katsuki. Slamming him into the ground, breaking ribs. Punching him in the face. Kicking him around like a kickball. And then again slamming him into the ground. Deku then grabs Katsuki by the collar and starts repeatedly punching him in the face.

" Midoriya stop!" Shoji screams but is only met with deaf ears. " Yaoyorozu, make something to knock Midoriya out!" Todoroki says while trying to stop Deku with ice only for Deku to break through it. 

Kendo: Jesus nothing's stopping him

Ibara: He's to much in rage

Mr. Compress: Remind me to never get on his bad side

Momo then creates a knock out gas. " Im sorry Midoriya-kun" Momo says as she throws it at Deku and makes him pass out but got one last hit in. " I'll bring him to his room, ya'll take Bakugou to Recovery girl" Momo says while she crates a lift to bring Deku with. 

The Screen Darkens.

Blade: And this class is why you never piss Midoriya off

Kurogiri: Message received 

Mirio: Don't got to tell me twice

Eri and Kota then begin to wake up. 

Eri: * yawns* daddy, what happened?

Kota: *yawn* yea did we miss anything?

Deku: No we just woke up and were about to start watching some more

Eri: Ok daddy. Eri then snuggles into Deku's chest and thinks for an apple which appears in her hand and she starts eating it.

Blade: Alright then next ones another favorite of mine

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dragon Ball Super Goku M.U.I (Deku) V.s Jiren (All For One)