IF

This story was inspired by @Btsxanime95 in his Dekuverse story 

Toga: IF? What does that mean? 

Blade: You'll just have to watch but this is a sad one

The screens opens to show to a news report with the caption 'U.A. Students attacked'. The reporter has worried look while on scene at a destroyed part of the city. 

Mineta: We've been attacked?!

Katsuki: Of course we have dumbass!

" A group of U.A. students have been attacked in the city by the League of Villains. The teacher and Pro Hero, Erasurehead was with his class when the attack happened" 

Monama: Ha! It looks like Class 1-A is always getting into trou- Knocked out by Kendo

Kendo: I'm really sorry about him

In the background it then shows a building collapsing and creating smoke. " The building collapsed, it seems that every- wait the hero in training Deku and the league of villains leader are trapped under the building! The attack hasn't stopped!" The reporter says. 

Shigaraki: Ha I could just kill him with one grab.

Toga: Shig don't you dare!

The screen darken as the reporter started talking again. " It's been a few hours since the attack. There is no sign of Deku or the leader. We were told that they were in pretty bad shape. If they don't get out of there soon. They might die from blood loss or lack of oxygen" The reporter says. 

Shinso: No point in killing someone if you also die 

Shigaraki: I can just call Kurogiri to get me out of there!

Shinso: You're the boss but you can't even save yourself

Shigaraki was about to say something but All For One cut him off.

All For One: That's enough Tenko

Shigaraki: Yes Sensei 

All Might saw Nana flinch at the name Tenko.

The screen then switches to Shigaraki and Deku. Both are in pretty rough shape. Shigaraki is bleeding everywhere and he also has a piece of rubble on his hand. Deku also is bleeding, and he has a metal pipe in his arm. 

Nejire and Toga then hug Deku harder from seeing him almost dead while Eri is burying her face into Deku's chest and Kota is squeezing Deku's hand. 

Kirishima: Ya'll don't look very good. 

Dabi: You two might die there. 

" Ha what will you do now hero? I can kill you now" Shigaraki said." Are you an Idiot?" Deku says. " What's the point *Grunt* if you will die eventually" Deku says. " I can call Kurogiri to get me" Shigaraki says. 

" But does he know where you are" Deku says. Shigaraki's eyes widened. " How do you know?" 

Midoriya smiled nervously. " Just did some research since I notice when I fought Muscular he should've appeared to save him but he didn't and I also overheard he couldn't find Muscular so that's where all it made sense, one of his weaknesses is he cannot warp you if he doesn't know where you are" Deku said. 

Kurogiri: That kid is dangerous

Toga: What does he mean 'one of his weaknesses'?

All For One: It means he has more than one weaknesses