Dragon Ball Super M.U.I. Goku (Deku) Vs. Jiren (All For One) Part 2

Blade: Ok, we're going to continue the Dragon Ball universe

Students: YES!!!

Aizawa activates his quirk making the students shut up

The screen opens to show AFO and Deku in a crater as Jiren is looking at Deku whos on his hands and knee's with Dark energy comingn off of him as he fazes out of Ultra Instinct and into base form as he screames in pain.

Miruko: Whats happening to him?!

Blade: Just watch

The screen shows Universe 7 in the stands as they watch Deku scream. " Izuku", Kaminari screams. " What happened?!", Gran Torino screams. " The limit-breaking power of the gods... I didnt think the toll would be this great", Whis says. " But, Izuku won! He'd won! That much is undeniable", Beerus says.

Melissa: So Deku's mortal body cant handle the power of gods?

Blade: Precisely

It then shows AFO as he looks at Deku screaming in pain. " AFO, knock him off! Do u want to lose?" Pennywise says as AFO looks conflicted. " What are you doing? You'll get the Super Dragon Balls! Do it!" Joker screams. AFO just tch and clenches his fist and stands up.

AFO then powers up a ki blast at Deku. " Proud warrior, Son Izuku. It is not my wish that our battle end this way. But, even though you will cease to be, you shall live on forever in my memories. Farewell" AFO says as he fires the blast at Deku, destroying the terrain.

EVERYONE: PAPA/ MIDORIYA/ MY BABY/ IZUKU/ DEKU

AFO is then seen looking down at Deku as he is falling.

The screen then shows a blast coming to Deku, knocking him back onto the arena, shockingg everyone.

Everyone released a breath of relief but was confused

Toga: Who knocked Izu back on there?

The Screen then shows someone with a halo above his head, with a tail, and a golden aura around him, who is revealed to be...

Shigaraki/Shigaraki!

Shigaraki: ME!?

Shigaraki is shown panting with bruises all over him. It then shows a hand moving some rubble out of the way to reveal a struggling Dabi ( without scars) wearing a park ranger outfit with the sleeve ripped on the left side.

Momo: Its Dabi

" Its 17-san" Kirishima says. " So you didnt self destruct" Kaminari says.

Dabi/ Rei: HE/ I DID WHAT!

" It was a gamble whether I'd survive or not. Looks like I lucked out" Dabi says. " You really are amazing!" Jiro says. " AFO, you'll run out of time at this rate. Hurry up and knock them off!" Belmod ( Ill finally say his name) says.

Jiren then tsk as Dabi rushed to Shigarakis side and powers up. " With Son Izuku in that condition, it looks like it's just us" Dabi says. " I'm well aware!" Shigaraki says as he also powers back up.

" How futile. Is dragging one who can no longer fight back to the stage.. this 'trust' thing that you're always going on about?" AFO says as stares at the duo. " Trust? What's your point?" Shigaraki says. " Don't make me have to repeat myself" AFO says. " He's just insurance. I'll be winning the Super Dragon Balls, so there's no need for you to worry about repeating anything! I don't sense that absolute strength you exhibited earlier anymore" Shigaraki says as AFO increases his glare on him. " Yo shall experience the taste of defeat once more by my hand!" Shigaraki says as AFO destroys the rocks around him and appears in front of Dabi who blocks and dodges but gets knocked away as Shigaraki rushes and throws a punch at AFO who blocks and punches back only for Shigaraki to block as they start to move around clashing.