Reality

Melissa: What does it mean 'reality'? 

Blade: This one takes place when Katsuki was kidnapped by the league, and their trying to get him to join them. That's all I'm saying. 

Dabi: Great we have to see this again

The Screen opens to show the league and Katsuki strapped to a chair, in the leagues bar. It then shows a T.V. being turned off as it pans over to Shigaraki standing in front of Bakugou. 

" Everyone makes mistakes or two. Are they supposed to be perfect? Modern-day heroes are so uptight. Don't you think Bakugou?" Shigaraki says as the screens shows Katsuki strapped to the chair. It then pans over to Shigaraki. " The society that sticks tight to those rules. The citizens who blame the losers rather than encourage them." The screen pans over to Katsuki who glares at Shigaraki. " Our fight is to question: What is a hero? What is justice?" Shigaraki said as he stands up and stands next to dabi. 

Nezu: Sadly, this is how society works

Aizawa: Honestly, citizens will always think the one who loses is the person who did wrong

" We seen the ways you work. We saw it during the sports festival. You have so much potential but you waste it on being a hero" Shigaraki said as he stares at Katsuki. " Why don't you join us. You could all the power, the money, the freedom, everything you could ever dream of" SHigaraki says as Katsuki keeps glaring at him. " So why not join u- Shigaraki i cut off my the sound of someone slurping from a straw. 

The league then turns to someone sitting on the bar counter. As every stares blankly at the figure who is revealed to be Izuku, drinking a milkshake. Izuku looks up to see everyone looking at him, as he stops slurping on his milkshake. " Oh am I too loud?  Sorry, I'll try to be more quieter" Izuku says as he slowly slurps his milkshake. 

Fuyumi: Is Midoriya a villain? 

Shoka: I hope not

" Thank you anywa- wait how did you get here?! And who gave you that milkshake?!" Shigaraki said as him and the rest of the league get into fighting stances except Toga who tries to sneak behind Izuku to tackle him. " Oh sorry well I heard you took Kacchan so I just teleported here. As for the milkshake" Izuku then snaps his fingers as the milkshake disappears. " I got it myself" Izuku said. 

Midnight: What just happened? 

Present Mic: I have no idea

Dabi then fires flames at Izuku, who just snaps his fingers as Dabi's flames turn into bubbles. 

Toga: Hahaha, Dabi, why is their bubbles?

Dabi: I don't know damn it

Shigaraki rushes Izuku as he grabs Izuku's arm. Shigaraki smirks at this but then turns into a confused looked, because Izuku isn't disintegrating. Shigaraki lets go as he backs up, as the rest of the league are confused at this. " W-Why didn't my quirk do anything?" Shigaraki asks. " Oh because I didn't let it happen" Izuku said with a smile. " W-What does that mean?" Kurogiri asks. " It's the nerd's quirk! Jesus, you people are so dumb" Katsuki screams. " His quirk?" Dabi asks. " Oh right, I used my quirk to change Dabi's flames and stop Shigaraki's quirk" Izuku said with a smile. " What is your quirk? I don't care" Twice asks. " Oh, my quirk is called Reality, which pretty much means that I can control space, time, and the conceptual frameworks of the universe" Izuku said with a innocent smile as he teleports Toga into her a seat as she tried to tackle Izuku as she pouts. 

Shinso: A q-quirk that controls Reality

Stain: He could literally destroy the world in the snap of his fingers

Sero: Or 50% of all life

Spinner: Why 50%, why not 90%

Compress: Why not 100

Kaminari: Overpowered much

" You can control reality?" Magne asks. " Yep, that's how I got here and I got a milkshake" Izuku says. " You could be a use to us, why don't you join us?" Shigaraki asks. " Hmmm, naw I'm good. Besides I like being a hero and I don't really want my girlfriend getting angry at me" Izuku said as he and Katsuki visibly shivered. 

Melissa: Who's Deku's girlfriend? 

Blade: It's Katsumi

Katsumi: HA, SUCK IT!

The girls that liked Izuku glared at her, as Izuku goes red

" Who cares what they think! With your quirk , you can literally rule the world" Shigaraki said. " Why would I want to rule the world if I want to be a hero, not a monster" Izuku said as he raised his eyebrow. " And besides, if I join you, All For One will just try to take my quirk or my girlfriend will kill me" Izuku says. " How do you know about sensei?" Shigaraki asks. " Seriously? I can literally control reality as it is, and you think I don't know about him? Jeez you really a literal man-child" Izuku says. " Tell me about it/ Tell me about it" Kurogiri sighs. 

" Welp, Katsuki you can head back now" Izuku says as he then snaps his fingers teleporting Katsuki back to the U.A. " Damn it, where did you send him?!" Shigaraki screams. " To U.A." Izuku says. " Damn it, I'll kill you" Shigaraki screams as he charges Izuku but stops when Izuku holds out a tray of cupcakes. " What the hell is this?" shigaraki asks. " Oh these, there some shutthefuckupcakes" Izuku says as he slams the tray into Shigaraki face and punches him, sending him into the wall, knocking him out.

Monoma: I have to admit that was pretty funny

Katsuki: HAHAHA, I guess there is something we can agree on

" Sate, Sate, Sate now I don't have to deal with him" Izuku said as he dusts his hands. Izuku then hops onto the bar counter and snaps his fingers as a cherry pie appears in front of him. Izuku then starts eating as the league stares at him. 

" So what do now?" Toga asks. Izuku then swallows the piece of pie in his mouth. " Well I have to go in about a minute so we can just chill" Izuku says as he eats his pie. 

All Might: Aren't we supposed to rescue Young Bakugou? 

Aizawa: We just have to wait and see

As Izuku finishes his last piece of pie, he snaps his fingers, making the plate disappear as he hops of the counter and walks towards the wall. " Welp, I'll see y'all later. Also that means when you get out of prison or whatever happens" Izuku said as he smiles and teleports away as soon as All Might busts through the wall. 

Izuku then appears in the Bakugou household. " Now that that's taken care of I ca- IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Izuku then stiffens and pales. He then turns around to see Katsumi on the stairs wearing some sweatpants and Izuku's hoodie. " WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Katsumi yells. " I-I was just h-helping U.A. with getting Kacchan b-back" Izuku stutters out. Katsumi then walks up to Izuku as she looks up at him. She then punches him in the stomach as he grabs his stomach. " I deserve that" Izuku says. " I forgive you, now come on and get in bed. I need my Izu" KAtsumi says as Izuku picks her up and takes her to her room. 

The screen darkens. 

Katsumi and Izuku are blushing hard as Katsuki is holding in his laughter

Inko: I say that was a good one

All For One: Agreed

Blade: Anyway let's move on

.

.

.

.

.

.

Deku the Singer