training with the explody-boy

We had to compete with each other to get the bost points. First thing we had to do was run. We were pinned against someone else and had to race them. You were put with none other than kachan.

We lined up at the starting line. You got onto all four and readied myself. Kachan stood next to me with a smirk on his face.

"Come on foxy, show me what your made of!" He yelled at me

"Same to you explody-boy! You said back

Mr. Aizawa blew the whistle When We started the race. You were pretty fast on your feet, keeping your tail out for balance. Kachan used his quirk to propel himself forward. You push harder against the ground and end up tying with kachan.

"You were pretty fast!" You said to kachan

"Hm! It has been a while since someone's almost beat me in a race." He replied coldly

The next was the softball throw. Kachan went first and used his quirk to make the ball go flying! You weren't so good at it. You imagined your power all going into your arm and threw the ball. It went pretty far but was still not further than kachan's.

"Haha! You totally flunked that!" Kachan laughed

"Oh shut up! My quirk is good for bringing things closer! Not further away!" You yelled at him

We finished up the tests and Mr. Aizawa showed us the scores. Of course, kachan was in first place. I was right behind him in second. The kid in last place was deku. Everyone was all sad and depressed to see deku go. Except kachan who seemed glad, and yourself who couldn't care less. Suddenly, Mr. Aizawa said that he was just joking and no one was getting expelled. Everyone was happy and far too sweet for your taste.

After school was over, you quickly changed out of your uniform and into the same clothes you had on this morning, you had brought them in your backpack because there was no way you would be staying in that skirt another minute longer than you had to. When you walked out the gate, you saw explody-boy walking, probably back to the dorms. You ran up to him, quickly catching up.

"Where you off to explody-boy?"

"None of your god damn buisness!"

You continued to follow him.

"Why are you still following me?!" He yelled turning around to face you

"No reason, just got nothing better to do." You answered nonchalantly

"Well go away!" He said turning around and walking away again

"Hmm, I don't wanna." You said

He gave a sigh and continued walking. You skipped alongside him. You hopped in front of him and didn't let him pass.

"Hey kachan! Train with me!" It wasn't a question, more like a demand

"Why should I train with you?" He asked coldly

"Because to be the best, you need to learn from the best." You explained

You saw the tiniest hint of a blush on kachan's cheeks but he quickly pushed it down.

"Fine meet me after school tomorrow." He said and walked off

You went to the dorms. It was almost dark out. This was the first time you were really able to explore the place. You walked inside and was greeted by uraraka.

"Isn't it so great here?" She asked decidedly.

"I don't know I haven't explored yet."

"Well come on illmshow you around."