USJ

You wake up next morning to the sound of your phone making a noise. You look over and see a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown number: hey it's Bakugo, u gonna come train this morning?

You laugh to yourself as you get out of bed and change into workout gear. 'Whatever happened to, I'm not going to get your sorry ass up in the morning.' You think to yourself. You head downstairs to see Bakugo already there and ready to go.

"I thought you weren't going to drag my sorry ass out of bed every morning." You say to him laughing

"Oh, uh, well, SHUT UP!" He yells and you notice the pink in his cheeks

You laugh to yourself and follow him to the training field. You both start with some streatches and other exercises.

"So uh, why did you wake me up to train with you?" You ask finally

"Oh, uh, no reason. Just thought you could use a little more training." He said his cheeks turning pink

"I don't know what is more funny, the fact that you think I need more training, or the fact that you actually enjoy my company."

"Oh shut it." He said returning to his exercises

--time skip--

"Today we will be going to the USJ, a rescue training facility" Mr. Aizawa announced to the class

Everyone cheered. When you got on the bus to go to the USJ, you were one of the last people to get on the bus. Expectantly, the seat next to Bakugo was empty because no one wanted to be stuck next to the spiky time-bomb for the hour and a half it took to get to the training facility.

"Hey mind if I sit here?" You ask sitting in the seat, not waiting for a response

"Would you sit somewhere else if I did?" Bakugo asked, probably annoyed

"Nope!"

He sighed and you took out your phone and played a game. After a while you started to get sleepy. You rested your head on bakugo's shoulder and closed your eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked not looking at you

"Mmmm, tired" you replied sleepily

He sighed and moved your head off his shoulder and onto his lap. You adjusted you body and layed there. You heard the click as he shut his phone off. You felt his hands in your hair as he twirled strands around his fingers. You soon fell asleep in his lap.

You woke up to a gentle tapping on your shoulder. You open your eyes and sit up and stretch.

"Morning sleepy head." He says and you can't help but notice the slight flirtatious tone in his voice.

You can feel yourself blush slightly.

You all changed into your hero costumes. Yours was a pair of black jeans with chains on the side and rips all the way down the front. You had a white shirt and black leather jacket with lots of buckles, clasps, and buttons. Your shoes were a pair of knee high boots with a small heel and many buckles. All the materials were specially designed not to restrict your movement or get in the way of your tail. You had to admit, they really were good at designing hero costumes that were flexible. You streatched in all different directions and were pleased that your outfit didn't restrict you. The black also went really good with your copper colored hair.

You exited the changing room and stood with the rest of your class. Immediately, your eyes went to Bakugo, he had large grenade gauntlets on his arms and bits that looked like explosions in his hair. 'Yup that's explody-boy.' You said laughing to yourself. What really caught your attention was his low cut V-neck shirt. You blushed slightly and quickly looked away.