training begins

You woke up to the pussycats yelling. You got up and changed into some clothes and went out for breakfast. You looked outside and saw that it was still pale outside. The sun would rise in a few minutes. You ate some breakfast and went outside to start training. Everyone was split up to train. Ragdoll came over to you.

"Hey! I'm gonna train you."

You shrugged and followed her to a secluded clearing in the woods.

"Ok, I want to see how you fight. Hand to hand combat."

You nodded. Ragdoll got into a fighting stance and you got down on all fours. She ran fast at you and swiped out with her claws but you dodged and swirled around behind her. You gave Chase, quickly catching her. She moved out of the way and you pivoted on your back foot. Bad idea. You didn't put on the braces for your arms or legs. You felt your bone joint shift and you fell to the floor.

"Fuck!" You yelled

Ragdoll came over and asked what was wrong. You were holding your leg. You tweaked it so it was in the right position again and straightened it out. You felt it pop and there was no more pain.

"Sorry about that, my bones aren't really designed to move like that. I have braces that I where on my arms and legs to stop the bones from moving in the wrong direction." You explained to her.

"Well, I want to see your real capability so I'll allow you to wear the braces. Go get them and come back."

You nodded and went back to the building to get your braces. Sense you were wearing shorts and a t-shirt, they were clearly visible. Your arm ones had two main rods running down the length of your arm that hinged at the elbow. There were smaller bits that weaved around the vital joint areas like the elbow. You leg braces were simmilar except that it wraped around your foot to protect your ankles. You bent all your joints to make sure everything was situated properly and then went back out to meet ragdoll.

She studied your black braces before attacking you again. You had the support core help you design a brace to protect your joints. The design you were wearing now was the same that was hidden throughout your hero costume, this was just the skeleton of it. You moved easier and quickly dodged each of ragdoll's attacks.

You stole a chunk of her power and used it to move quickly around and tackle her to the ground. She looked up at you and smiled. You got off her.

"Your strong." She said

"Eh. Not really." You said glancing sadly down at the braces that stopped you from compleatly dislocating your entire skeletal system.

"Well, anyways, we can train your quirk now. Stay here I'll be right back."

She came back a couple minutes later with tiger, another pussycat.

"Ok, you throw punches at tiger using s8me of my strength and see how far you can go without passing out." She explained.

You nodded your head. Ragdoll sat down against a tree and nodded her head. You stole a small amount of her power and started throwing punches at tiger. He blocked them with his hands. When you felt ragdoll's strength running low, you took some more. You kept a constant flow of her energy going into you and could see her slowly slumping down further. When you stopped, spots covered your vision and your head felt dizzy. You deactivated your quirk and ragdoll stood up and walked over to you. You were kneeling on the ground with your head in your hands. You couldn't see anything. Your head pounding as if someone was hitting it with a hammer. Suddenly your arms dropped and you felt yourself falling in. You tried to fight it. You tried to force yourself to stay awake but the last thing you heard was ragdoll's voice telling you to stay awake. And then you went under.

You woke up a few hours later in a bed. Your head still hurt. Ragdoll walked in and saw that you were awake.

"You know, the point of that was to not pass out." She jokingly teased you

"I can't, I tried to stay awake but it was too strong."

"Then you'll have to try harder."

You nodded your head. After your head stopped hurting, you went out to train again. There was still a couple more hours left so you trained your quirk again. This time you didn't pass out but your body was paralysed.

You were punching at a tree sense tiger had to go help deku. All of a sudden, when you stopped, your head spun and you collapsed on the ground. You couldn't move from the neck down but you could still move your head slightly. Ragdoll came over to you and looked down at you.

"If I was a villain, you would be dead right now."

"I know." You strained your whole body and eventually got the tip of your finger to twitch.

You forced yourself to strain different parts of your body until you could move again but that took a long time. Once you were done, it was already late and you had to go make dinner to eat. The rest of your class was finishing up on their training and heading back to the main building.

You all had to make your own food so you helped out in whatever way you could. Todoroki was actually a really good cook and so was Bakugo. You were surprised when they didn't burn down the entire kitchen by just being within a 10 foot radius of each other. You helped them make curry and you happily ate. After dinner, you all washed up and went to bed while the classmates who failed the final test had to go do extra classes.

**time skip kindaish**

Tomorrow was the last day of the training camp. You had accomplished so much in your time there. Practicing your quirk, you could last longer, and use more amounts of powers before passing out. Everyone else also had really great progress. You still had to wear the braces but you were going to work on methods of fighting that didn't rely on them. You were so exited to find out what you were going to be doing tomorrow. The pussycats had waited that they had a special suprise planned sense it was the last day. You finaly closed your eyes and were able to fall asleep.

Ok I skipped over the whole week at camp because I'm an impatient little bitch and wanted to get to the exiting part. They all did the same thing as they did today and just trained reply hard, so ya.

 They all did the same thing as they did today and just trained reply hard, so ya

Soft boi shigaraki ❤