combat exam

Y/n POV:

When you woke up you were laying across bakugo's chest in the common area. You looked up and saw him laying on his back with his lips slightly parted. Looking over, you saw your phone on the floor. You picked it up and looked at the time. You had a little under an hour until school started. Bakugo didn't look like he would be waking up any time soon. You smirked and carefully pulled yourself up to meet his mouth. You smiled and kissed him roughly, sticking your tounge down his throat.

"Mm- mph! Hmm?!" Bakugo's eyes shot opened and locked with yours.

"Morning!" You said cheerfully pulling away from him.

"Oh no. Don't you dare leave me!" He smirked and pushed your head back down.

You both kissed until you needed a breath. You pulled away and looked at him. He smiled back at you. He tried pulling you back down but you rolled off of him and onto the ground. You stood up and stood behind him leaning over, you kissed his nose.

"Come on, we have that combat exam today."

"Uuuuuuhhh......"

"Oh don't even start. C'mon, let's go get ready."

You dragged him upstairs and you both got your uniforms on and walked to school. When you got there kiri and denki were whispering something. Bakugo couldn't hear it but you could. You swirled your extra sensitive ears over to their direction and listened in on their conversation.

"What do you think the exam is gonna be?" Denki asked

"I don't know, I heard that we are gonna be fighting the robots from the entrance exam."

"Would they use the same thing though?"

"I don't know bro, I dont know. I'm just really worried that I won't pass."

You rolled your eyes at their pointless conversation. Of course they weren't going to use the same robots for the final exam as in the entrance exam.

"Oi! Dunce face and shitty hair! What are you whispering about?!" Katsuki yelled from across the classroom.

"There just wondering about the exams." You told him

He looked at you and you pointed to your ears. He nodded and went over to them. You jumped up on the table.

"Why always my table." Denki muttered under his breath. No one heard it except you.

"I heard that ya know." You said to him but not facing him. "It's your table because that is where you always are."

The others looked at you confused.

"Denki doesn't like me sitting on his table." You said while moving your tail to brush under his chin.

"Oh, umm, well, I mean, she can, hehe." He said with an awkward blush spreading across his face.

"Hey! What are you doing!?!?" Bakugo yelled

"Cool it will ya?" You said hitting his nose with your tail

"Y/n! Please stop sitting on the tables. It is disrespectful to the people who made them." Iida said while making wierd hand gestures.

"Oh no, I think they would like it." You said while wiggling your butt on the top of the desk.

"Please! Act more like a respectable lady!" Iida said

You frowned and hopped off the desk. "Listen here four eyes. I am not just some girl!" You walked towards him with this evil look in your eyes and a fanged smirk playing on your lips. "I do what I want, when I want, and I'm not some goody-goody frilly princess girl." You walked forward and Iida started stepping back. The smirk turned into a menacing growl and your eyes had lost any playfulness. "You better watch yourself and get the idea that I'm a 'proper lady' out of your head. Because now I'm mad, and bad things happen when I'm mad...." You threatened him. Then you smiled and your eyes sparkled bright once again as you spun around and happily walked back to your group.