rescue and the whole truth

The door to your room opened and in walked dabi with a tray of food. You turned your head away as he placed it on the desk and sat on the bed. You didn't look at him but you could feel his eyes burning into your head.

"You didn't sleep did you?"

You didn't answer him but he knew the truth. He could see your dark circles and puffy eyes. You were a mess and you knew it. Your hair hadn't been brushed and you hadn't taken a shower in a couple of days. After your couple of outbursts, you started rebuilding you wall. Bakugo had broken it down and you let yourself be scared and weak again. You were building that wall twice as strong and no one was going to break it down again. Dabi slowly reached his hand out and hesitantly tried to place it in your shoulder. He expected you to scream again but you turned your head and swiftly clamped your jaws shut on his outstretched hand.

"Hey! What the fuck?!" He yelled as he pulled his hand away.

You went back to staring at the wall.

"I want to leave." You stated

"Well, tough luck foxy."

Your eyes flared at that name. Only one person could call you that. You quickly took Dabi's strength and pushed him down off the bed. You sat on his chest and sliced your claws through his scared face. He tried to push you off but you already had his dark aura surrounding you. You had been starving yourself and you were hungry. You got mad when your hungry. And when your mad, your dangerous.

You got off dabi and ran on all fours out of the open door. You ran down the hall and to the bar, attacking the first person you saw. That happened to be shigaraki. You bared your teath at him and lunged for his throat. He held his hand out ready to defend himself but kurogiri's warp blocked both of you from each other. You ran back at kurogiri and tackled him to the ground. You started wildly slashing at everyone in the room. Suddenly a loud crash was heard and the wall broke. All might and pro hero kamui woods stood in the newly broken hole. Everyone in the room was restrained, including you who were currently attacking a scared looking twice. An explosion was heard and a moment later Bakugo was in the room looking around.

"Young Bakugou? What are you doing?!" All might demanded

Bakugou's eyes landed on you.

"What the fuck?! Let her go!" He yelled and your restraints were broken.

You landed on your feet and glared at Bakugou. He hesitantly took a step towards you and you bared your teeth at him.

"What the fuck?! Are you guys starving her?! No wonder she's going crazy!" He yelled at the league.

"Actually, she refusednto eat." Said a scratched up dabi.

Instantly, kamui restrained him too. You were so hungry, you were running on adrenaline. Bakugo took out of a pouch on his belt a couple protein bars and walked towards you. Quickly he wrapped his arm around your waist and ripped the packagung off the protein bar. You tried to bite his face but he pushed the snack into your mouth. You chewed and immediately felt better. He gave you the other one and you are it. When you were sane again you were still on an adrenaline rush. You looked at Bakugou and pushed yourself out of his arms.

"Don't fucking touch me!" You yelled backing up.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" He demanded looking at dabi

"I didn't fucking do shit!" He yelled back

"Bakugo, leave them to us." All might said

"No! I want to know what the fuck they did to my girlfriend!" He stated

You collapsed on the ground and held your head. You grabbed at your hair in yourbfosts and started screaming.

"Dale! Dale! Dale! Fuck! Dale! Never again! Fuck! Shit! Ahhhhh!" You screamed at an earsplittingly high volume.

"Dale? Who the fuck is Dale?" Bakugou demanded

No body noticed him but he was in the back, also restrained

"I'm dale." He said mater of factly

At the mention of him and the sound of his voice, You stopped screaming and looked up. You stood up and walked to him calmly.

"You fucking bastard!" You yell as you punch him in the face. "This is all your fucking fault! I fucking hate you! You fucking piece of shit!" You kept yelling at him and beating the shit out of him.

Even when his head lolled to the side when you knocked him unconscious, you continued to curse him and punch him. A pair of strong arms grab you from behind and you freak out.

"Don't fucking touch me!" You yell.

You push Bakugo off you and collapse onto the ground an an angry, swearing, crying, mess. Bakugo tries to pick you up but you yell more. A sharp pain pinchedbyour neck and you passed out.

***

You woke up in recovery girls office. You were back at UA. Bakugo was next to you, holding your hand. He was asleep. You pushed him away and started hyperventilating. He woke up after falling on the floor.

"Wha-?" He looked up confused at your panicking form

You gripped at your shirt and breathed heavily.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Bakugo asked worridly

"Get away!" You tell him

He didn't listen and climbed up on your bed and wrapped his arms around you. You couldn't breath, you couldn't scream. You did the only thing You could you cried and begged him to let go.

"Let go of me please." You sobbed

"Not until you calm down." Bakugo said

You continued to cry as Bakugo whispered in your ear. He told you everything was going to be ok. You stopped crying and sat limp in bakugo's embrace, not hugging him back. After a lot of arguing, recovery girl let Bakugo take you back to the dorms. He led you to the kitchen and made some food for you. You ate without a word and cident look at him. When you were done eating, he looked at you.

"Now, are you ready to explain what happened while you were gone?" He asked in as soft a voice he could manage

You didn't say anything.

"Do you want to go somewhere private?"

You nodded your head and he led You up to his room.

"Leave the door open!" You panicked as he started to close it.

He nodded and left it open a crack.

"So, who is dale?" He asked getting right to the point

"My mom's ex." You said flatly with no emotion showed in your voice

"The one you told me about?"

You nodded your head. The incident you told him about happened about a week after he did that to you.

"What did he do to you?"

You shook your head and tears started to form.

"Tell me. It's ok."

He reached over and held you as tears silently fell down your cheeks. He whispered words of encouragement. After a long time of crying, you had no more tears left to cry. You finaly told him everything that happened to you and why your like the way you are. His face showed a range of emotions as you told him. Finaly he held you tight to his chest and gently kissed the top of your head.

"I will never let anyone hurt you again." He said with determination in his voice.

You looked up at him and smiled to yourself. This boy, there he goes, breaking down your wall again. Maybe just this one would be allowed to penetrate the barrier that has built up over nine years of pain. You smiled into his chest as you melted into the embrace. There you stayed for what seemed like hours, but you hoped you could stay there forever.

Alrighty, I think that's good. I'm ending this story here. Bakugo found out what's been hiding behind that wall of pain and anger, a fragile little girl, scared of getting hurt again. He embraces her and helps her to recover from her past trauma.

I hope you liked my story! 😄