🍋in the morning🍋

This chapter contains ⚠️🔞⚠️smut⚠️🔞⚠️ continue at your own risk

□ fluff □

You woke up with bakugo's body wraped around yours. He was still sleeping. You wiggled around until you faced him. You rolled him over onto his back and straddled his hips. You leaned over and kissed his neck leaving marks down to his chest. He layed very still and limp as if he was still sleeping but you saw the small smile twitch his lips. You leaned over and lightly brushed your lips against his just to tease him. You pulled away and watched as he struggled to remain 'sleeping'. You brushed your lips against his again but this time, he grabbed the back of your head and pushed you down.

He opened his eyes and you could see the smirk in his red orbs. You playfully tugged at his hair as he rolled over On top of you.

"I want you now." He said demandingly, smirking as he kissed your neck.

You smirked at him and forcefully pushed him off. You got up and walked across the room, still in your underwear. Bakugo looked at you concerned. You walked over to your bag you had brought up to his room. You pulled something out of the pocket and walked back over to the bed. Bakugo had stood up and looked at you confused.

"You want me now huh?" You smirked pushing him back down so he sat on the edge of the bed. "Than make me yours." You said with a devilish grin while flicking what you took from your bag at him. The small package landed in his lap and he picked it up to look at it. It was a condom.

"You sure?" He asked but you could tell he was struggling to keep the last shreds of his self control.

"Mmm, want me to change my mind?" You asked seductively moving a little closer.

"Well if it's what you want..." He said pulling you down and kissing you roughly, the last strands of self control just snapped.

⚠️🔞⚠️ smut warning ⚠️🔞⚠️
If you don't like smut, skip to when you see the warning symbols again

You pulled away from him and stared into his eyes very serious. "Bakugo, we will take this at my pace. Got that." You continued to glare at him.

He seemed to get your message because he nodded his head and slowed down. You let him kiss you and explore your body with his mouth. You moaned softly and giggled when he touched you. He took this as an invitation to go further. He slid down your body, pulling your panties down with his teeth. Your heartbeat sped up. He glanced at you. You looked at him and nodded your head, telling him to keep going. He unclipped your bra and threw it to the floor.

Bakugo leaned back and studied your bare body before he leaned over you and sucked on your skin. He left visible marks all down your neck and chest. He left more marks on your breasts and down to your belly button. You layed there and let him continue. You were a mess already and gripped the sheets tightly when Bakugo went lower. You moaned his name but quickly covered your mouth so the rest of your class couldn't hear you.

"Awww, don't silence yourself baby. I like hearing your moans." He teased while pulling your hand away from your mouth.

He slid off his own boxer-shorts and put the condom on.

"You ready?" He asked looking at you

You swallowed your nervousness and nodded your head. Bakugo positioned himself above you and slowly started to insert himself into your body. You gripped the sheets tighter and a tear rolled down your cheek. You have never felt a pain like this before and you struggled to hold back a scream. Bakugo noticed this and stopped about halfway in. He gave you time to adjust to this new felling. It took you a while but slowly you got used to it and the pain turned to pleasure as Bakugo inserted his whole length into you. More pain shot through your body and you reached up and grabbed bakugo's arm, digging your nails in. You opened your eyes and stared at Bakugo, your eyes glazed with worry.