training camp

For the next couple of days, you and your friends hung out and played games and stuff. You all had sleepovers and each others houses and you made sure to drag Bakugo along with you, dispute his much grumbling and protests.

Ok and now it's the end of the week and tomorrow is the day you and your class go to the summer training camp.

"All right, everyone get on the bus." Aizawa said while zipping himself up in his yellow sleeping bag.

Everyone placed their luggage inside the underneath compartments of the bus. Iida was yelling about order and such but you just ignored him. You weren't using one of the regular school busses because the ride was a few hours long. The bus was bigger and had comfortable seats. They were all lined up against the walls so you were facing each other. Bakugo sat on your left and you made kiri, denki, and sero sit on your left. Once the bus started moving, everyone started talking. You scrolled through your music playlist and were about to plug in your headphones when Bakugo asked you a question.

"Why did those extras have to sit so close?"

"So I can do this." You said.

You plugged in your headphones and put your head in bakugo's lap. You streatched the rest of your body across denki and Kami.

"Hey!" Denki yelled

"Deal with it pickachu." You told him

"Hmm, this feels oddly familiar." Bakugo said playing with your hair.

"Mm, wake me up when we get there." You said closing your eyes but not before seeing Bakugo roll his at you.

**time skip to the "rest stop"**

You woke up to denki and kiri pushing for legs off their laps and Aizawa saying we were taking a rest. You turned off your phone and slowly followed them, grabbing a sleeping bakugo's wrist in the process. You dragged a cursing Bakugo off the bus and to the rest of the class. There you saw the pro heros, 'wild wild pussycats'. Or so that's what deku was raving about. They explained that you would have to fight your way to the camp from there. You rubbed the sleep from your eyes and crossed your arms. The rest of your class was trying to get back on the bus but a small boy was blocking their way. With grumbling everyone started for the camp, hurrying their pace after being told they would get no dinner if they didn't make it there in time.

The enemies were earth monsters made of dirt, mud, clay, and rock. They had power and strength but not speed. You got down on all fours and quickly dodged around the monster. Watching your classmates destroy one after another, they finaly started running your way. You started running again, stopping every now and then to let them fight off the monsters. You continued to run ahead, keeping everyone sitting hearing distance. You broke through the forest into a large clearing. Aizawa and the pussycats looked up at the noise you made.

"You're the first one back, you're very early." One of the pussycats said

Your ears twitched. You heard the rest of your loud class fighting and running. You could hear very far and could tell that they were about a mile away from the camp. You sat down on the dirt and looked at the green haired pussycat.

"The rest of my class is about a mile away from here." You told her twitching your ears again.

"Not a scratch on you." She observed

"I'm fast on my feet."

She tilted her head to the side slightly, thinking.

"They should be here in an hour at most." You told her. "If their pace and time taken on each enemy stays consistent, about 45 minutes." You said