Sumer vacation

"Everyone will be going to the summer training camp." Aizawa announced the next day in class.

Everyone's jaws dropped, especially the kids who failed. Everyone was so exited. Aizawa had said that anyone who failed the exam wouldn't be able to go to the camp and everyone was supper sad. Now the class radiated with excitement. Aizawa put the test scores on the board and you scored third in the written exam with a score of 97. Bakugo got 100, of course, and t odoroki got a 98. You were proud of yourself. In the combat exam, you scored a 98.5.

Aizawa let you all go and enjoy your summer vacation. You had one week until the camp. Once you were outside, you found Bakugo pushing deku out of his way. You ran over to him.

"Hey blasty! Whatcha wanna do?"

"You." He said Cooly and you felt your face heat up.

"Umm, well you can help me. We are going shoping!"

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. You are gonna help me find a new bathing suit." You grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the nearest bus station.

Once you pushed him onto the bus and dragged him into the mall, you browsed the racks for bathing suits. You weren't seeing anything that sought your eye. Then Bakugo came up to you and shoved a pile of stuff into your arms and pushed you into the changing rooms. You put one on. It was a pink bikini top with pineapples and white bottoms. You opened the door and Bakugo was standing there. He looked at you and nodded his head.

"Next."

You put another on on. It was a teal top with black bottoms with ties on the side. You showed Bakugo and he did the same as before. You tried on two more bikinis. One was a pale yellow top with light purple poka-dots and inverted bottoms, and the other was a purple top with little frills and black bottoms that were shorts with frills.

"I like that one." He said when you came out with the purple top and black shorts.

"Then this is the one I'm getting." You said and bought the bathing suit.

You and Bakugo left the mall after getting some food. He bought you a sweet roll with sugar on top and a spicy curry bun for himself. You enjoyed your sweet bun but smelling the spicy curry made your mouth water.

"Hey what's that?!" You said pointing in the opposite direction

When he looked, you quickly stole a bite of his curry bun.

"What's wrong with you? There's nothing -" he saw the curry dripping down your chin. He gave a small laugh. "You could have just asked." He said while whipping the extra fury off your mouth.

You swallowed your food and smiled at him. ...... when you got back to your house, you unlocked the door. Your mom didn't run out of the house to greet you. Confused you told bakugo to follow you. You went into the kitchen and saw a note on the table.

Y/n I will be back later tonight, had to go run some errands.

♡ mom

You groaned and threw the note in the trash. You walked upstairs and threw the shopping bag in your bed. Bakugo followed you. You felt his hands on your waist. He moved your hips in time with his own. He leaned his head down and kissed your neck.

"I can think of a few things we could do while your mom's not home." He said seductively

You leaned your head back to lay on his shoulder with a soft groan. His mouth trailed kisses and bites all along your neck and throat. You allowed your body to sway with his and you closed your eyes. Bakugo's hands wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer. You nibbled at his ear and a low groan escaped his lips. He moved from your neck to your lips. He pressed his lips against yours. It was soft and slow, as if he was really tired. You licked his bottom lip and he granted you entrance. Your tounges wrapped around each others and you kissed in slow, rithmec motions. One of bakugo's arms moved up to rest on your chest and the other was around your waist. He pulled you as close to his body as he could and rested his chin on top of your head. You continued to sway back and forth.