another training session

You wake up to bakugo's soft breathing. You smile to yourself and wiggle out of his grasp. You stand up and go turn on the shower. Waiting for the water to warm up, you collect some clothes and bring them to the bathroom. You shut the door and get undressed, jumping into the shower and letting the warm water tum down your face.

Bakugo's POV:

I woke up and y/n wasn't in my arms anymore. I felt the spot where she had been laying and her warmth still lingered. She hasn't been gone for long. I hear the shower running and walk over to the door. I was about to open it when I realized that I should probably respect her privacy. I knocked on the door.

"10 minutes bakugo!" I heard her yell from the other side.

I rummaged through her room for no apparent reason. I opened all her drawers and cabinets but didn't find anything interesting. Finaly I made it to her dresser. I contemplated opening it but eventually did. Of course the first drawer I open was her underwear drawer. I blush and swallow hard.

"Like what you see?" I heard a voice behind me

"I-I umm, I-..." I tried to say, quickly closing the drawer

"Don't you know it's rude to snoop through other people's belongings?" She asked smirking

"I-I-I-...." before I could think of a reason, I was pressed against the wall.

Y/n pushed her body against mine and kissed me roughly. She wasn't gentle like the other night. She was asserting her dominance. She wanted me to know that I can't control her. I felt as she shoved her tounge down my throat and a low moan escaped my lips. I let her finish. When she pulled away, she stared into my eyes.

"What you think of that?" She asked smirking

"I think I should snoop around your room more often if that's how your gonna treat me." I answered smirking back.

She laughed and grabbed my hand, leading me downstairs. Kiri, Kami, and deku were all waiting in the common room.

"Guess what? We are all going to train together today!" She said raising her hands.

"What?! 8m not training with deku!" I shouted

"Oh yes you are! You have to get over your little fude with deku. And the other two just happened to be free today." She responded.

I was getting angry. I'm not training with deku. Electric dunce and shitty hair were fine but not deku. "Not deku. The other two, fine. But not deku." I said angrily

She walked over to me and cupped my face in her hands. She pressed her lips against mine and stayed there only for a moment before pulling away.

"Come on. He's not that bad." She said while rubbing circles on my chest with her finger.

My whole brain went numb and all I could stammer out was, "um, ya ok, um fine."

"Yay!" She shouted throwing her hands in the air again.

We made it to the training grounds and I managed to not kill deku. We work on our abilities. Since mine is 'to destructive', I focused on my body strength instead of my quirk. Kiri practiced making his body harder. Kami practiced not being stupid. Deku, I don't know what he was doing, something dekuish. Y/n was again throwing the ball at the target, each time checking the speed.

Y/n POV:

'I have to get stronger! I have to find a way to use my own strength!' You told yourself as you continued to throw the ball.

"Hey! Y/n! Can you help me with my training?" Kiri asked you

"Uh, sure. What can I do?"

"I need to test the hardening of my skin."

"Ok"

You went over to kirishima and dragged him back to where you were standing. You placed him in front of the target and stood back. Picking up a ball, you threw it as hard as you could at kiri. He hardened his skin and the ball bounced off.

--time skip--

You were getting tired. Kiri's hardening wore off after five minutes so you were left on your own again. You felt your body become weaker. Suddenly, you collapsed on the floor. You were still awake but you couldn't move any of your muscles.

"Y/n!" Bakugo yelled running over. "What happened?" He asked propping you up against a wall

"Just tired"

"That's not all. What is wrong?"

You sighed "I can't move my body." You admitted

"What? Why?" Kiri asked

"Cuz of my stupid quirk. I've used to much of my strength so my body shuts down." You say and they all give you blank stares. "My body has set limiters. Think of it like a glass of water. The water represents my strength. I can only use about half my strength before I can't move. When I use my quirk, it breaks that barrier. I can go for longer periods of time using someone else's strength but the more I use it, the more my own strength deteriorates, until the point where I pass out." You explain

"So um, how long are you gonna stay like that?" Bakugo asked

"Hehe, probably an hour or two"

"Well, it's starting to get late. We should probably get back." Kiri said

Bakugo picked you up bridal stile and carried you back to the dorms. He put you on your bed so you could rest. He turned to leave but looked back and raised an eyebrow. He smirked and walked over to you.

"You don't even know all the things I could do to you right now." He smirked at you

"You know, if I could punch you, I would." You said sighing

"Heh, don't worry, I'm a good boy." He said leaning down and kissing your neck "most days" he got up to leave

"You really are a dumbass." You say to him

"Ya, but I'm your dumbass foxy." He smirked at you and left the room

Finaly, sleep overtook your body.

This one is pretty short cuz I'm having trouble thinking of what to write. 😐