training and going out with friends

(I have edited the first two parts of the story so you can go check that out. It will make a lot more sense now. I guess this is what happens when you don't plan things 🙃)

When you got to the training grounds Bakugo handed you a baseball.

"Use your quirk to kit the target." He told you handing you the baseball and pointing to a target at the other end of the yard.

You hold the ball and channel most of your power to your arm. You imagine pulling back all the power like a slingshot. You throw the ball at the target and it hits it with a loud BOOM. Kachan goes over to a device and reads the number.

"57 mph." He reads

He then picks up the ball and girls it at the target himself, using an explosion to propel it forward. He looks at the meter and reads the number.

"346 mph"

I couldn't believe it! He threw the ball so fast! I stared at him and he smirked.

"Your quirk isn't good at hurling things fast away from you. Throw it again." He said tossing me another ball.

You continued to throw the ball. You were getting tired and had an idea. Turning to kachan you 'borrowed' some of his power. You felt it flowing into your body. You used your new power to throw the ball. You pulled back and released. The ball went flying faster this time. Kachan read the number.

"93 mph"

You were happy that you were making progress but kachan only stared at you.

"That was not your own strength."

You nodded your head and he gave a sigh. You concentrated on the ball and it came flying back to your hand. Suddenly you had an idea. You placed the ball on the ground and stood next to the target. You held your hand out so it was directly over the center, palm facing out. You used your quirk to snatch the ball and it came directly at your hand. At the very last second, you deactivated your quirk and pulled your hand away. The ball hit the target.

"97 mph" kachan read

It was slowly getting higher. Suddenly you felt a bit dizy but didn't pay much attention to it though. You stood up and picked up the ball and looked at kachan.

"I don't know how to reverse my quirk so it repels instead of attracting." You told him.

"Well I'm bored of this now. You can come back again tomorrow if you want. He said looking down, embarased"

"Awwww! Explody-boy likes training little fox girl!" You teased him

"Shut the he'll up foxy!"

You just laughed. It was getting dark out and you kinda wanted to go back to the dorms.

"Bakugo we should head back, its getting dark out."

"Uh sure." He said. He looked down at his feet, a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Awww, does it like training with me?" You teased

"Shut it! Come on lets go" he said marching off in the direction of the dorms.

You laughed and started following him. We made it back to the dorms and you went upstairs to shower and put on some comfy clothes. You went downstairs and ate dinner with everyone and we talked a bit. You ended up kicking a small boy with purple balls on his head across the common area. You later learrned his name was Mineta We all went to bed and you went to sleep.

In the morning you got up and saw that the time was 5:20. You got up and changed into some workout gear and headed downstairs and waited for Bakugo. It wasn't long until he came downstairs in a tank top and sweat pants.