written exam

□ a couple days later □

"Ahhhh! Shit! Shit! Shit!" You panicked while frantically searching your room for something

"What are you yelling about so early in the morning?" Katsuki asked walking out of the bathroom with his hair all wet.

You had stayed up really late studying for the exam that was happening that day. You were so worried that you were going to fail that you almost compleatly lost your mind.

"What are you even looking for?" He asked you as you searched through you sheets for the third time.

"I don't even know!" You yelled while collapsing on the floor.

"You worried about the exam foxy?" He smirked

"Ahhhhhh!" You yelled in frustration

"C'mon, get dressed, we got 45 minutes until class starts." He said while rubbing the towel over his spiky blond hair.

You got up and threw on a pair of leggings and your school uniform. You brushed your hair and teeth and still felt very stressed. Katsuki saw this and heaved a large sigh. He went up to you and passionately kissed your lips. You felt all the stress melt away as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled away and smirked at you.

"Stop stressing, it makes you look ugly." He smirked

You had since grown acostomed to his insults and knew he didn't really mean anything he said, but you still crossed your arms and pouted. He laughed at you and you felt him play with your orange colored ears on the top of your head. You reached up and swatted his hands away.

"Stop that! Don't touch them!"

Katsuki only laughed.

--time skip to class--

You and Bakugo walked into class and was met with a panicking kaminari and stressed out kirishima.

"Ah! Dudes! I'm totally going to fail!" Denki wailed while kiri frantically flipped through some notes.

You laughed at him and went over to you desk. Sitting on top of the table, you tried to keep calm. Suddenly a frantic looking mina ran up to you.

"Y/n! You gotta help me! Please!" She begged

"What mina?" You asked

"I didn't have enough time to study and I think I'm gonna fail so hard!" She complained

"Well you wanted to go shopping yesterday instead of studying. I offered to help you but noooooooo! You wanted to find a new bathing suit." You said slightly annoyed

"Please please please help me tho!" She begged but just then Aizawa came in and told everyone to sit down.

Reluctantly, mina went back to her table and sat down. Mr. Aizawa explained the rules of the test and passed out the papers. When you got yours, you quickly scanned the questions and felt a little better. You knew some of the answers and a couple others looked easy.

-time skip cuz test taking is boring-

Everyone passed their test papers back up to the front the room for Aizawa to grade. You felt pretty confident that you got a passing grade.

"All right, everyone can go train for the next part of the exam that is happening in two days." Aizawa said as he zipped himself up in his yellow sleeping bag and flopped onto the floor.

You walked over to Bakugo.

"Train with me." You requested

"Why?"