🍋study group🍋

This chapter contains ⚠️🔞⚠️smut⚠️🔞⚠️ continue at your own risk

--time skip to end of break--

Y/n POV:

You sat at your desk in your homeroom class. Mr. Aizawa was explaining about the upcoming test.

"Next week will be the end of semester test. There will be a written exam and a team test." He explained.

'I am getting a little worried about these tests' you thought to yourself.

After the lecture, everyone went to the cafeteria to eat lunch. You got your lunch and went to find somewhere to sit. You saw Bakugo hitting kiri over the head with a notebook.

'Teaching him how to study I bet' you thought laughing at his methods

You walked over and forced yoirself between them, making kiri scoot over.

"What do you want foxy? Can't you see I'm beating knowledge into shitty hair?" Bakugo asked continuing to hit kiri's head with the notebook.

"How about we all have a study group!" You announced exididly.

"Oh! That sounds like a great idea y/n!" Kiri exclaimed.

"And sense Bakugo is smartest, he can tutor us." You said turning to him

"No." He said flatly

"Please, pleeeeeeeeeease! Kachan, share your wisdom with us." Kiri begged

"No."

"C'mon, do it, for me?" You asked scooting closer to him and leaning dangerously close to his lips.

He smirked, "convince me."

You smirked and placed a kiss on his cheek. You leaned to his ear and said, "there's no reward for no work..." You leaned back.

"Fine! I'll tutor you dumbasses" he agreed

"Yay! My room after school!" You announced and began eating your lunch.

--in your room after school--

"No shitty hair!" Bakugo yelled hitting him with a notebook. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "What's the answer to question 27?" He asked reading off one of the practice quizzed he had.

"Ummm, 46?" He guessed

"46!?! WE ARE LEARNING HISTORY RIGHT NOW NOT FUCKING MATH! YOUR EVEN MORE RETARDED THAN I THOUGHT SHITTY HAIR!!!!" Bakugo yelled

You laughed before reading the question. "The answer is the civil rights activist movement." You declared.

"Thank you!" Bakugo said throwing the notebook on the floor and flopping into a beanbag.

"This is too hard!" Kiri whined while flopping over the back of the chair at your desk.

You laughed.

--many study filled hours later--

You looked at the clock. It read 7:47.

"Guys, it's late. Can I just go to sleep now?"

"Whatever shit hair. Go." Bakugo said getting up.

Kiri left and Bakugo turned to face you. "You said there would be a payment." He said smirking

"Did I? I don't remember that." You said still lying on your stomach on your bed.

"Oh, you are going to pay..." He said while walking over to the bed.