Things go down hill!

Izuku's {POV}

The murmurs of class were quiet and muffled, not quite reaching my own ears, but then again I wasn't paying attention, my nose stuffed into my book of Analysis Book of Quirks. The room became quiet at a slow pace, that probably meant that the teacher had walked in. He spoke of something about the future, I heard Kacchans voice somewhere in the mix, but my attention snapped back at the sound of my family name.

"Midoriya?" his voice was deep and gruff and a little gravely, he was dressed in a plaid sweater vest with a magenta button up and slacks. "Didn't you want to go to U.A. as well?" I could see his sly smirk and hateful eyes.

The class spun around collectively to face me, only to burst out in laughter with shrewd comments all around. "Who, that freak is trying for U.A. ? Whata joke" "Freak!" "Hopeless Deku". All their words stopped when Kacchan yelled at all of them to shut up, and they complied, all was silent before there was an explosion on my desk which cracked its plastic surface and left a nasty scorch mark, the sudden explosion scared me from my desk to the floor. "Hey! Deku! Listen up! You're even worse than the rest of these extras, you Quirkless Wannabe! You really think they'd let someone like you in when they could have me!?" His actions cause my anxiety to reach levels I have yet to experience. "Huh? No wait! You got it all wrong! I'm not trying to compete against you! You gotta believe me! ... It's just that ... I've wanted to be a hero ever since I was little. I may not have a quirk, but I can still try my hardest, can't I?" There is only a moment of silence before Kacchan laughs "Are you kidding!? You'd never be able to hang with the best of the best! You'd die in the exams!! Defenseless Izuku! This school's already crappy! You really wanna embarrass it more by failing so hard!?" (AN: This was quoted from the show)

  Those were his words before class had to continue, when it had ended the whole ordeal had been pushed to the back of my mind, my cheery attitude replacing my usual mellow and timid attitude. "Man! That fight from earlier is all over the news! I better write some notes down before I forget anything". I was grabbing my notebook from my bag to continue writing, only to have it snatched from my hands. I turn my gaze up to the purp, it's Kacchan.

  "I dunno what you think you're doin, Deku, but we're not done". One of his lackeys comes up and speaks. "Whatcha got there, his diary?" The other one snickers and speaks. "What, do you have your hero love letters in there?" The two of them burst out into laughter. Kacchan holds his hand up to stop them from speaking. 'Hero analysis for the future #13' Kacchan speaks up. A sadistic chuckle escapes his mouth. "Taking notes on how to be a hero, how weak! Only a Deku like you would do something so pathetic!"

  I try to stand up for myself. "Come on guys, please give it back!" That only causes Kacchan to punch my book with an explosion erupting from his palm. "H-How mean— N-No!" I could only yell out as he threw my notebook out the window, he begins speaking.  "Heroes show potential from early on, people look at them and just know they're destined for greatness, and sooner or later people will start looking at me like that... you on the other hand, they will never see such a weak coward like that, especially one with no quirk". He grins maniacally and spins on his heel to kick my chest, pain erupting from my ribs as one is now obviously broken from the feeling and experience. He laughs and gestures for the other two to continue his work, they beat me senselessly, but as he reaches the door he stops and speaks, causing the other two to snicker and stop their beating. "You know, there's another way for you to get a quirk, a quick one too. Take a swan dive off the roof of a building and hope you're born with a quirk in your next life!"  The three of them laugh as they exit the room.

Time had passed as I 'fished' my notebook out of the koi pond. "I guess my dreams really have turned into fish food now.." a sigh escaped my throat as I hold onto it to let it air dry. "Maybe a different path today?" With that choice I took a different path.