What... What happened?

{3rd POV}

Izuku woke up to the feeling of a hard smooth surface that was cold to boot. He could tell that his wounds haven't been tended to yet. Next thing that caught his attention was the leather straps that reek of blood and the metal shackles that currently restrain his limbs, the next thing that his attention was drawn towards was the leathery bit in his mouth, the pain from his broken rib hit him as well, it made him groan; which only alerted the other living being in the room, his voice is lightly raspy and muffled by the bit.

"Well, well... it's good to see you awake young one, my subordinate told me you were looking for a way to get revenge on All Might?" The boy could only groan before a small nod to reply. "Well then! I have just the things from you young boy!" The man's voice sounds like he has a screw loose. "First boy, let's give you a copy of super regeneration" with than the man placed his hands on Izuku's head and a EXCRUCIATING PAIN washed over the boy, and all he could do is produce muffled screams and bite the bit in his mouth, and what felt like an eternity of pain was only in fact a minuet at most, when the man took his hands from Izuku's head the pain stopped and then is washed away as the quirk took affect on his body. "Well boy, if you want to survive on this process, go ahead and rest for a few hours while I go and tend to a few things" Izuku only grunted a response as he let the fatigue take him.

He awoke once more but to a small charge of electricity this time. "Good! You're still with us! Now I'm going to give you a quirk called Banshee, now I should warn you before hand that this Quirk ... it transformed the users body into the opposite gender, the reason I'm not a female is due to another of my collected quirks, now Banshee is very powerful from what I observed and used myself; now the reason for the reason of the gender swap, all I can assume is that the female body hand handle the quirk better but for a reason I can't quite understand myself" he chuckles darkly "Enjoy this one" some shuffling sounds come from the man before he repeats the process and forcing the quirk onto the greenette, causing him the writhe in pain but kept still due to the restraints.

This new quirk causes Izuku's body to fill with a burning fire that just fills whatever vision he has from behind the blind turns white from the pain, he can hear the man yelling at him to keep conscious, he does as he is told, but another reason for this is the development from a quirk he wasn't given no; one that has developed by the trauma of the current event, though the man noticed the development as he brought his hands away. Watching with interest as the boy's body stretches and morphs into that of a girl's body with D-cups; though being the gentleman that he is, he takes a towel to cover up the greenette, but the figure still writhes from the pain on the transformation, but only a few more minuets pass before the sweating teen finally calms and the man tucks the towel over and under the body, securing it with a atomic bonding quirk. "Well, well, well young one! I am quite impressed you are even still conscious! Now before you rest, I have amazing news, you have developed another quirk of your own! I would call it Persistence! If it were me! Though it appears I can't take your natural two passive quirks, they don't have much impact or strain as this last one I'll be adding in another later after some rest, but they are definitely interesting! I look forward to see how you will be using them! Haha! Now, get some rest child"

The greenette later awoke again to volts of electricity, the figure groans in pain, only to stop short at hearing their voice, it was feminine like the man said that he? she? they, that they would turn into; a girl. Though the next they noticed from this transformation was the weight of their chest, the cloth, lastly the lack of a member; which made them squirm a little. The man watched amused by their reactions, but then spoke. "Alright young one, now I am going to give you your last quirk, now you have to swear to me that you will work for me to get yours and my own revenge on All Might" The greenette spoke but it was muffled by the bit, which he temporarily took off.

"Will ... will I have to kill others?" was all they could ask, the soft voice that was pleasing to both their ears came from them; but that was all they asked.

"Well presumably yes, but if you can deal with them in a different manner, I would not mind, but you would most likely be dealing with All Might" his voice had become mostly neutral with only light deviations to indicate he was still showing emotions or shadows of them at the very least.

The greenette takes a few moments to think, their brain going over several different situations that could happen based on their response, so they chose on the one that would less likely result in them dying. "Yes, I will help you help me in our goals, but I would like a few notebooks and a box of fresh pencils and a sharpener in return for helping you, even if you have given me all this power so far".

"Oh? An why may that be young one?" he spoke with mild interest.

They smirk softly "That's easy, I like to study quirks and learn about their pros, cons, and ways to improve them, it's a hobby of mine, considering I was quirkless"

The man didn't want to mention that their 'hobby' of studying quirks was in fact their own quirk that needed its own honing to work to it's fullest. "I can arrange that young one, now, it's time for your final quirk" the greenette didn't have any other questions as he put the bit back on to stop their Banshee screams and hurting them self. He then pressed his hands back on their head and started again.

Once again the pain was intent, but nothing in comparison to the pain of the transformation, still they screamed into the bit and trying their hardest not to tug at the restraints, testing themselves simply because they could. When it was over, they felt the darkness encroaching on their brain their sense of feeling went numb for a moment, then a tingeing feeling envelop them as they felt their muscles begin to stretch and their current levels amount of body fat decreasing; once it stopped they could feel stronger, and once their shackles were released and they fell to the ground with a clatter, the greenette managed to curl up on themselves, then what seamed to be a jacket was thrown over them.

"When you have awoken next, I will have taken you to a place where you can assist my successor in plans for his debut to the hero's" the greenette could only nod in response. The man suddenly picked them up bridal style and began walking them over to a bed where they could rest, as soon as they were placed down, the greenette was out like a light into a dreamless sleep.

{WordCount: 1502}

AN:(IMPORTANT: READ ME! I HAVE ANSWERS!!) Hi again! So I started writing this right after I wrote the second chapter. Now to clear up some stuff I know will be questioned. The first quirk they have is the ability to analyze situations quickly to come up with solutions or plans, second part is to be able to analyze quirks like they do in the show. Con of ability is the muttering when they are deep in thought. Name simply Analytics. Second is Persistence: The ability to survive mental damage to any degree with the right amount of will power, and Izuku has that in spades. Now the last quirk given to them by the man is a duel quirk. Take half of the speed and strength of the Nomu from the USJ attack and put that half into Izuku. They are powerful but weaker than Nomu, making up for that weakness with the power of their brain. The Banshee quirk is a big nod to the Warframe of Banshee. Izuku will have all the main abilities with some more added what they will discover in time. Not much will be added to that quirk that isn't from the frame itself, but what's added can be used in many ways, making it more versatile.