Prologue

All characters, their emotions, the place in this book are made up and purely depends on my imagination. I own all the characters of my story, any resemblance to any fictitious, actual, living or dead person is just a coincidence.

This is my own story so please no coping or reproducing it.

It contain sexual and mature language so please guide yourself through it and if you don't like these kind of writing so please leave without any negativity.

This book or any part of this book is not reproduced or used in any manner, this is all just the production of my imagination.

The photographs used in this book belong to their rightful owners and I have no credit in those.

PS: I'm a big fan of Nick Bateman ;)

All rights are reserved by @SoulPeace7.

This is my second book so please be kind and supportive to work of art and should take it in the form of creative writing and nothing else. Not in any manner this book is written to offend or hurt anybody so please read it if you like these kind of genre.

IMPORTANT:-

THIS IS MY FIRST COMPLETE BOOK WHICH IS STILL UNEDITED AND I KNOW THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES, YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE BUT THEIR ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO HATE AND ARE REALLY RUDE SO FOR THOSE PEOPLE IF YOU CAN'T IGNORE LITTLE MISTAKES AND OMISSIONS THEN THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU TO READ THIS BOOK AND SURELY NO COMMENTS ARE NEEDED FROM YOU. CREATIVE CRITICISMS ARE MOST WELCOME BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO BE RUDE.

I DON'T WANT ANY KIND OF NEGATIVITY ON MY WORK SO PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND LET GOOD PEOPLE ENJOY THE BOOK. NOBODY WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOU HERE.
SO BYE, YOU CAN LEAVE.

And to rest....

YOU ALL ARE MOST WELCOME 😍

(8 October 2019)

🔹Enjoy Reading🔹

🔹Enjoy Reading🔹