03

Alarm sound wake up jinyoung, he groan. Closed the alarm, he headed straight to bathroom. Still feeling sleepy he choose clothes for work. Pick up his bag and sling onto his shoulder, exit from his room and close the door. Then he realize, has figure on the couch yes ofcourse the boy from last night. He sighed how can he forgot about him. Jinyoung put his bag down go to kitchen to make breakfast. Just simple breakfast. Still early for him to go work place.

While the boy still sleeping peaceful. Jinyoung see that the boy comfortable to sleep there but he can't let him sleep at the couch everyday. He cooked until he satisfied about the dished. Jinyoung transfer the food to plate and put at table.

Jinyoung came close at the boy kneel down, he stare a while looking at cute boy. Can a person be cute while sleeping? Now the thing is it in front me. Jinyoung thought. He smiled and caressed the boy hair. Jinyoung admit he like to caressing the boy hair cause it so soft and fluffy. Yugyeom stirr in his sleep slowly opened his eyes met with jinyoung. He feel the man hand on his hair. He loved it.

"Goodmorning " jinyoung say smiled.

Yugyeom rubbed his left eyes , yugyeom usually need hug in the morning but he can ask for it. He don't know the man yet. So he just reply back morning.

"I made you some breakfast, i have to leave now. I got to go for work. Sorry hm i will be home before midnight, you can make this house just like your home okay" jinyoung patted the boy head pick up his bag and ready to leave. Yugyeom follow the man until to door. Today he is alone in the house that he just stay for a night. Jinyoung wear his shoes.

"Before that can i know your name? " jinyoung asked.

"Yugyeom......kim yugyeom "

"Okay, my name is jinyoung, take care of home hm bye. " jinyoung left the house.

"Bye" yugyeom say in low voice. After jinyoung left he don't know what to do, so he just eat breakfast jinyoung made and take shower. Yugyeom admit that jinyoung cooking was delicious. Yugyeom laying on the couch staring at the ceiling thinking of his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jinyoung ahhhhh!! " from the voice jinyoung knows who is it. Jackson running to jinyoung and give back hugged making jinyoung lost his balance glad he manage to control. Jinyoung was smiling sheepisly at jackson.

"Morning jackson "

"Here your coffee and bread as usual " jackson give the food he bought to jinyoung and he take it from jackson. While they scan their id and headed to lift they talking.

"Hey jinyoung i have something good news"

"What it is? "

"Mark is coming back today from LA! " jackson smile widely. Jinyoung eyes widened.

"Really!? Did jaebeom know? " jackson skipping happily and they both enter the lift.

"Yes, i already told him. We gonna pick mark from airport. Finally we back together i miss this moment. " jackson say in happy way.

"Jinyoung you will back home early today come with me. No overworked, no excuse. " jackson show his index finger to jinyoung shake it to 'no'. Jinyoung just looked at jackson and sigh. Less work today he thought. But jinyoung happy because mark was finally come back home from his world tour. He missed mark so much. Mark must have been so tired.

They went to their table work, when they passed some co-worker they will greet them. Jinyoung sat on his chair and put coffee and bread beside the computer. His bag under table. Jackson table work just beside him. Sometime jackson will tease jinyoung when he on working that annoyed jinyoung. He will ignore that boy. Jinyoung turn on the computer, take a sip of coffee.

"Jackson" jinyoung called. Jackson hum in respond his focus on computer.

"I found someone last night " jinyoung start to unpacked the bread packet and eat it. Taking his breakfast while working. Jackson gasped.

"Gosh jinyoung you had one night stand? "

Jinyoung coughed. "No! It's not like that, i found someone. Young boy maybe on 18 to 20 years i don't know. "

"Finally you're not alone jinyoungie. Want to introduce him to us? "

Jinyoung thinking a while. "Maybe not now. When he's ready i will let you know. "

"Okay, i can't wait to meet him! " they both continue on working. That day jinyoung can't concentrate on working he thinking about yugyeom. What are his doing now?

Don't forget to vote and comment. 💚