Epilogue

The photo made by me! *^▁^*💚

Suprise, yea final chapt. :)
Enjoy reading ~

♡♡♡♡♡
Yugyeom is waiting jinyoung to coming home from work. He patiently sat on the couch, hugging kitty plushie. After a minutes just staring at tv yugyeom decide to call jinyoung.

Three time dialling, jinyoung pick up.

"Nyoungie when will you come home. I miss you"

Jinyoung said he gonna be home soon. He must to hang up have lot works to do. Yugyeom headed to kitchen with plushie on hand. Open the cabinet full of snacks.

Yugyeom grabbed pack of gummy bear and eat it on the floor. Like a kid that secretly eating sweet at night without parents knowing.

Yugyeom then go to fridge, drinking soda. He saw a peach, yesterday jinyoung bought box lot of peaches. Yugyeom eat the last peach jinyoung cut in morning.

Well his routine to finish all the foods in the kitchen. After yugyeom feeling full he went back to living room, sat on the floor and watching tv.

Yugyeom hear the door been unlocked. His smile grew wider. Yugyeom rushly getting up and goes to main door.

"Honey...." jinyoung close the door behind.

"Nyoungieeee"

Jinyoung went to the kitchen first to drink water. Yugyeom just follow behind and watched.

"Let me take shower first okay"

Yugyeom pouted, hug kitty plushie tight.

"I make it fast i promise" jinyoung kiss yugyeom cheeks and headed to room.

Yugyeom again waiting for jinyoung on bed. He already taking bath and wear pajama. Jinyoung exit from bathroom with towel on waist, his hair still wet. Yugyeom just staring at jinyoung. (Baby cover your eyes hshshshs)

Jinyoung smirked. "Love, close your mouth" jinyoung laugh, he was choose comfortable clothes.

After done dressing, jinyoung joined yugyeom on the bed. Cuddling with him. "I miss you nyoungie"

Jinyoung playful brush his nose at yugyeom cheeks make yugyeom giggle. "Love, can you tell me why you're crying other day , you going out with youngjae and bambam." jinyoung still remember yugyeom hardly crying and something really effect his baby.

Yugyeom looked at jinyoung, he thought jinyoung already forgotten but no. That showed jinyoung really caring about him.

"You still remember that i from orphancare?" yugyeom voice is soft. Jinyoung just nodded.

Yugyeom started to tell his life to jinyoung. Yugyeom ended with crying. Jinyoung comfort him. Poor his baby going through lot of challenge. People so mean to yugyeom, how such a cute person, innocent and pure heart getting bullied.

"It's okay love. Now you have me. I will never leave you. I love you so much."

Jinyoung kissed those soft lips of yugyeom. Just simple kiss.

"Nyoungie you not feel hungry?" yugyeom looked up staring at jinyoung pretty eyes. How lucky he is got a really handsome boyfriend. He could staring at jinyoung face all day.

Jinyoung giving sweet smile showing his cute dimple, shake his head.

Jinyoung suddenly touched yugyeom crotch. Yugyeom shocked. Bite his lips.

"N-nyoungie....what are you doing?" yugyeom looking down at where jinyoung touching.

Jinyoung smiled teasing.

"Beside getting cuddle couple really had something fun can do. I will teach you, love."

♡♡♡♡♡
Okay so the story ended, no wait for sequel. 😂

But not so soon i gonna publish sequel, i will publish new story first. Both jingyeom and yugbeom already had plot with one i will publish first idk just wait ya readers.

In future i do more jingyeom and yugbeom fanfic as i already reading many jingyeom and yugbeom fanfic made by amazing authors. But many not complete story yet :) it's okay though. As author like me i understand how it feel to do story and liked by many people out there from others country.

I want to say thank you so much for support and like my story really appreciate and touched.

I have no idea that this 'peach' story got many liked and have many votes from my others works.

Jingyeom buddies out there see you in new story, bye! 💚

Author = mia 🐥