20

"Nyoungie wake up" yugyeom pushed jinyoung body slightly, rubbed his eyes. But jinyoung still in deep sleep. Yugyeom try to wake up jinyoung again and he got groaned from the older. Yugyeom give up, he just lazily lay on top jinyoung body staring at ceiling. His rabbit plushie was in other room, he sleep with kitty plushie that jinyoung pay it.

First plushie and gift jinyoung brought for him. Jinyoung moved his body a bit, since he feel heavy on top of his body. Jinyoung try to pull the blanket to cover his upper body but the blanket doesn't move. Jinyoung start to feel weird. What was it? Still feeling sleepy, jinyoung slowly open his eyes. First side was indow in his room. Shining bright outside.

Is already morning, time flies so fast, jinyoung feel he sleep for just 2 hours. Suddenly he remember had heavy thing on top his body. Yea right yugyeom was sleeping with him how can je forgot? Oh jinyoung sometimes so unbelieve.

"Honeyyy you so heavy" with husky voice he say to the younger. Yugyeom finally move his body, cuddle in morning was so nice. "Hyung wake up~" yugyeom playing with jinyoung messy hair then poke jinyoung cheek. Jinyoung just hum too lazy for wake up beside today is weekend off day. But today is different he really feel very lazy include to do things. He want to sleep all day. But yugyeom keep distract him.

"Hyung i want to cuddle hm" yugyeom pouted. Jinyoung didn't see it because his eyes is closes. But he know the younger must be pout. Jinyoung push the blanket a bit, open his arm for yugyeom to snuggle into his embrace, his eyes still close. Yugyeom move to hug jinyoung, his morning was so perfect with jinyoung by his side. Caressed yugyeom head jinyoung continue to sleep. But that's not last long until yugyeom woke him up again.

Jinyoung groaned in frustered. "Hyung i'm hungry" with sad face. Yugyeom didn't get any answer from jinyoung. He shake jinyoung shoulder. "Hm give me kiss first" yugyeom was suprised on jinyoung request but do it instead.

Yugyeom kissed jinyoung just simple touch make jinyoung immediately opened his eyes. They lips still touched. Jinyoung can't believe this yugyeom really kiss him. Yugyeom pull away his lips, looking down feeling shy, played with hem of jinyoung shirt. They face still close.

Jinyoung lifted yugyeom chin up, looking straight at yugyeom beautiful eyes. He brought his lips to yugyeom. Not lust just sweet kiss. Jinyoung pull away after he done, smiled at the younger. The younger completely feeling all shy. His face was so red.

"Go wash your face and brush teeth. I make you breakfast okay" jinyoung getting off from bed, do his morning routine and make breakfast for them two. Yugyeom touching his lips still feel warm of jinyoung lips. He smiled like a teenage girl in love. Yugyeom hugged kitty plushie and squel.

"I'll think i like jinyoungie"

♡♡♡♡♡
I made this at freaking 2 am yea. :)
I had new plot for new story ehe~ but no tittle yet. I won't tell what ship jsjsjsjs.
Don't forget to comment. Enjoy reading ~
Freely can follow my ig, but i do not update my wattpad there. @pepii_u