15

Yugyeom holding back of jinyoung shirt, feeling nervous and scared. They both now already at the front door of jinyoung parents house. Jinyoung notice the different of the younger behavior. Since in the car yugyeom just silent and looking at the window.

Jinyoung parents house bit far from his home that's why he came with car.

"Honey just relax okay" jinyoung brought his hand to back and hold yugyeom hand giving a chill to the younger. But yugyeom still bit scared, he started to shiver and tremble.

"Yugyeom my parents doesn't eat people " jinyoung chuckled , press the doorbell and waited the door to open.

Hearing the footsteps the door opened , reveal jinyoung mom. "Oh jinyoung ssi you're finally here" she smiled and hugged his son.

"I miss you so much"

"I miss you too mom" jinyoung kissed his mom cheek.

Then her eyes landed on yugyeom. She gasped. "Ommo is this your new friend you talked about? Aww so cute" jinyoung mom immediately come close to yugyeom and hug him.

Yugyeom was step aback but accept the hug. He don't know what to do, yugyeom just froze there. Jinyoung smiled seeing that. His mom is really welcoming his friends well.

After hugging session they enter the house. Yugyeom was bit impressed about the decorate house. It was nice and warming.

Jinyoung greeted his father and talk a bit, yugyeom stood there and just looking. He playing with his fingers. Bite bottom lips. Looked at the living room area, he see have many pictures of this family. Jinyoung still baby until he's now.

He admit that jinyoung was cute. Have a girl pictures too, maybe jinyoung siblings.

"Yugyeom, yugyeom "

"Huh? " he was too admire the pictures that yugyeom didn't hear jinyoung is calling him.

"Meet my father"

Yugyeom shyly bow and smiled. Yugyeom see that mr.park whisper to jinyoung and make him laugh. Yugyeom clueless stood there. What even the son and father talk about.

"Yugyeom come sit, make yourself like your home. " mr.park say to yugyeom. Since the younger didn't move jinyoung pat empty space beside him. Yugyeom goes to sit beside jinyoung.

"Mom where's unnie? " jinyoung asked.

"She at work place" mrs.park was set up the table to having lunch.

While jinyoung is talked with his father. Yugyeom clinging to jinyoung and played with hem of jinyoung shirt. Mumble something. His cheeks is puff.

Well actually jinyoung parents like yugyeom even the younger just quiet and being shy all time they know yugyeom is kind person and soft. They seem to know jinyoung really have soft spot for the younger.

After done of talking and know yugyeom better. They enjoy the dinner. The dishes make yugyeom mouth watering. Well now he know where jinyoung cooking skill from. Jinyoung will take a glance at yugyeom seeing if the younger was doing okay and fine.

They spent more hour at jinyoung parents house. Yugyeom is getting comfortable and mrs.park started to babying him. Seeing that yugyeom is was too cute. Jinyoung just smile.

After finish eating dessert jinyoung and yugyeom went back home. Yugyeom seeing the view of city and sky turn to orange. It was beautiful view. Long time doesn't see this. Yugyeom enjoy the view.

"Did you want go somewhere? " jinyoung asked, his focus still on road. Yugyeom turned and looked at jinyoung.

"I want ice cream. " jinyoung nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they both got home, yugyeom rushed go to kitchen and grab some milk pouring to glass and drink it. Yugyeom wiped his mouth after done. Jinyoung already in his room.

"Nyoungie" yugyeom make grabby hand, jinyoung got the signal and lift yugyeom. Wrapped his legs around jinyoung waist and hug jinyoung neck. Their face was close.

Just like staring contest, they staring. Silent between them but it was comfortable one. Jinyoung realize that yugyeom giving him nickname. He don't care thought, he loved it.

Jinyoung gives peck kiss, smiled. "Let's take you to bath"

Yugyeom just wearing over size hoodie and pair of boxer showing his mid thigh. Cuddle with his plushie waiting for jinyoung to finish shower.

Jinyoung exit the bathroom with towel wrapped around his waist. He went to wardrobe to pick some clothes. Then he heard yugyeom giggle.

"Why honey? "

The answer from the younger was unexpected.

"Hyung sexy~"

Jinyoung smirk turned his head to yugyeom. Yugyeom already shy and his cheeks tinted pink.

"You like the show right?? "

Yugyeom giggle and hid himself in blanket.

They now were cuddle. Yugyeom head was on jinyoung chest plus with his plushie. Jinyoung heart is melted seeing the younger with his plushie. "Hyung, youngjae hyung want buy me a plushie lot plushie" yugyeom said, pouted.

"Great then " jinyoung ruffle yugyeom hair.

Ofcourse the younger is happy. Yugyeom was staring at jinyoung. Feeling jinyoung more beautiful on night time. He amazed. How jinyoung face is glowing under light of moon. Yugyeom really like to see jinyoung face especially when jinyoung laugh. Yugyeom was addicted to jinyoung but he don't know that. Yugyeom eyes is sparkling like he sees angel.

Jinyoung looking down and caught that the younger is staring at his face. He feel something he didn't know. Cupped yugyeom both cheek and caressed it. Kissed yugyeom forehead.

"Hyung your face is so pretty that i can't take eyes off"

Jinyoung loved yugyeom. Sweet.

♡♡♡♡♡

Don't forget to vote and comment. 💚
Happy reading ~