21

Jinyoung and yugyeom will took visit for mark after his tight schedule. Yugyeom ofcourse being all happy he gonna meet with his idol. Yugyeom bring two plushie to show to mark. Yugyeom with black mini bag, two plushie hug to his chest. Walk hand in hand with jinyoung to bus section.

They had arrived and yugyeom clingy mode is on. All being cutie and loving. Mark missed the younger so much. "Yugyyy i miss you!" yugyeom giggle when mark hugged him tight. Jinyoung just looking at them with smile on his face. Ofcourse mark didn't forget about jinyoung standing there. They share bro hug and after that went to living room. Yugyeom already put his bag and plushie down, played with milo.

"I go make drinks" jinyoung nodded, mark left go to kitchen. After feel like a day just watching yugyeom playing with milo, mark came out from kitchen bring the drinks he make. Choco milk especially for yugyeom.

Jinyoung said thanks to mark for the drink. He sip it, mango juice goes down his throat. He hummed as the juice is really good. Mark chuckled seeing yugyeom cutely play with his dog. "You so cute you know" mark pinched yugyeom cheeks hard. Yugyeom went all blush so suddenly, well he really like mark As idol ofcourse he be all shy.

Jinyoung saw that. He can't blame yugyeom because the younger is really cute, he caught all the attention even at outside.

"Hyung i bring my plushie. Jaebeom hyung payed for me" yugyeom showed the plushie. Penguin and elephant. Giggle escape from mark mouth. The younger really cute, all his stressed is gone now. Mark patted yugyeom head softly and grab the plushie from yugyeom hand. "It so cute just like you" mark beemed. He look up at yugyeom and he went all blushed again.

Milo goes beside mark and barked ,he thought mark had new babbies but it just toy. Mark laughed and pet milo. Other side jinyoung just watched, he can't feel jealous well sure mark like yugyeom too cause why not everyone likes yugyeom all about him is cute. But jinyoung just want attention from yugyeom.

Although that jinyoung push all away what he thinking. He knocked his head and got attention from mark and yugyeom. What's up with jinyoung all frustered. Mark looked at yugyeom and back to jinyoung. Yugyeom just shrugged.

"Jinyoung are you okay?" mark asked. Yugyeom looked at jinyoung with curious in his eyes.

"Eh nothing" jinyoung now feel embarrassed he is too loud that he got caught.

"Okay......then" mark eyes still on jinyoung looking if he is okay or not. Mark really feeling weird about jinyoung. Mark continue to okay with yugyeom and milo. Yugyeom was thinking about jinyoung. Why jinyoung acted so weird. Yugyeom today clinging with mark and that made jinyoung feel jealous he can't take it. His jealousy is over him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nyoungie.....i left my plushie at mark hyung house. Penguin." yugyeom tugged on jinyoung sleeves, whined like a child.

"Just let be if we go to mark place again you get back your plushie. Beside you have more plushie right. Don't be sad" just then jinyoung went to his room. Yugyeom want to said something but instead he shut his mouth, pouted.

"Nyoungie! " yugyeom knocked on jinyoung's door room, stomp feet. He need attention. Jinyoung open the door slowly just showing his head. "Yes?"

"Won't you take me bath?" yugyeom title his head. Jinyoung is thinking. Make yugyeom grew impatient. "Urm no" just simple. Yugyeom whined even more. His hyung is so mean and acting weird. Jinyoung always show love to him and loving but not today. Yugyeom feel want to cry.

"I'll take shower first okay" jinyoung closed the door. Yugyeom kicked the door and went to guest room being sulking. He want to sulk, he want jinyoung to come to him and persuade him. Yugyeom rolled over on bed, make a mess. He don't care anymore all he want is jinyoung.

About 2 hours jinyoung do paperwork. His eyes is hurt see on laptop too much. He need a break. Yugyeom is all silent. It's he sleep? Jinyoung go to check on yugyeom. Living room and kitchen yugyeom was not there that mean yugyeom in guest room. Jinyoung knock the door before enter. Yugyeom laying on bed staring at ceiling.

Jinyoung feel bad because he didn't give attention to yugyeom. Jinyoung sat beside, swipe yugyeom hair. Yugyeom turned his head with soft look. Even they in same house but yugyeom did miss jinyoung. He missed jinyoung touch.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were playing" yugyeom doesn't reply instead he make grabby hand, jinyoung got the signal and lay beside yugyeom hug him. Kissed yugyeom forehead. Yugyeom looked up staring at jinyoung face, jinyoung is staring back. They stay like that until yugyeom cheeks is getting red. Bite his bottom lips.

Jinyoung was stared him with love, like he really want to protect him. Yugyeom feel loved more. Then his eyes landed on jinyoung lips. Jinyoung saw that. He caressed yugyeom cheek.

"Nyoungie.....urm i wanna kiss"

Yugyeom is addicted with jinyoung lips.

They kissed until they feel satisfied taste each other lips. But yugyeom won't stop, he really like it. It was something new to him. He feel like he take a drugs. Jinyoung take yugyeom innocent all away. Jinyoung lips is just like a drugs for yugyeom.

♡♡♡♡♡
Don't forget to vote and comment teheee ~