08

It's been one month two weeks yugyeom living with jinyoung. Heavy rain outside spring have begun but rainy today. Yugyeom munch some cookies while watching tv. That's all he know eating and eating but his body still skinny. Jinyoung is too obses with work that he less being at home. Yugyeom was all getting bored even jinyoung is at home but still doing work.

Yugyeom sick looking at it. Hug his plushie. Now his plushie had peach scent too. Well is all yugyeom drinking milk and spill it to plushie not being focus. "Hyung always busy" yugyeom mumbled. He pouted. Looking at the window the rain still pouring. Yugyeom snuggle more to plushie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark enter the cafe, running from rain his hoodie wet a little, roaming the area of cafe inhale the scent. Put his umbrella beside corner.

"Welcome, what do you want for order? " the cashier greeted mark.

"Give me caramel latte. Urm and can i met youngjae a minute? "

Bambam looking mark up to toe. "Ya sure and your drink will be in minutes. " mark nodded, giving cash to pay it and sat at the corner window. Seeing the rain pouring.

"Youngjae" bambam called. Youngjae turned to bambam.

"Some hot guy want to met you, he sat at the corner window. "

Youngjae lifted his eyesbrow and he just walked out. Then he sees mark there. What mark doing here? Lucky today didn't to much people. Youngjae sat across mark. "Hey"

"Oh hey youngjae " mark smiled.

"What's hyung doing here? "

"Oh i can't get a drink here? " mark chuckle.

"No, i didn't mean that hyung, well you is out here and alone. " then mark drink served. Saying thank you to the waiter.

"I'm just want to go out and doesn't expect it will be rain and i rush up buying umbrella geez i don't know what i'm doing and yea see the cafe jaebeom mention that you work with so i came here. "

"Well i'm gonna go to work, nice to see you mark hyung. We will se later , enjoy your drink. " youngjae waved at mark and continue to do his duty.

Youngjae had return and bambam keep asking question that youngjae lazy to answer. "Gosh bam he is friends with jaebeom. " bambam just giving bored face. "Okay "

Mark left the cafe after that, people start to staring at him. He decide to go home well have his latte.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugyeom waiting for jinyoung to came home. Still sitting at couch. The rainy had stopped.

By now jackson is accompany jinyoung to grocery store. "Wow jinyoung you really buying milk that much? " jackson pointed at jinyoung basket have 4 milk and different flavor. "It's not for me, it for yugyeom "

Jackson giving weird face. "His name is yugyeom "

"But really jinyoung too much milk. " jinyoung now is grabbing some yogurt. "Well he will start crying is doesn't have milk at home and now days he keep asking for choco shake and i will take him out to buy choco shake just that drink. " jackson just hearing his friend babblering and looking for health juice for him.

"When you will introduce him to us i'm still waiting." jackson asked.

"I don't know i have plan to make bbq party at my house cause why not it been long we haven't hang out. "

"Aha great idea! This weekend i gonna tell the members. " jackson cheerly said.

♡~
"I'm home. " jinyoung put plastic back at counter kitchen. Searching for the younger. "Yugyeom... " yugyeom came out from his room. "Jinyoung.... " yugyeom seem looking sad. "Yugyeom what are you doing in my room? " yugyeom shake his head didn't speak. Jinyoung came closer to yugyeom. "What's wrong? " yugyeom shut his mouth doesn't say anything he just looked jinyoung face.

"Come with me i wanna take bath you want? " jinyoung enter his room. Yugyeom already follow him make jinyoung soft laugh.

Jinyoung took yugyeom to bathroom and bath him. Shirtless. (Please control your mind 😂) yugyeom playing with bubble while jinyoung shampoo yugyeom's hair. "Hyung can you stay at home tomorrow. " yugyeom give his puppy eyes the best he can. Aww how can jinyoung say no to that face. "Okay honey, before that i gonna told to my boss first hm. " yugyeom nodded. Well jinyoung gonna do work stuff at home. Poor the boy alone in house everyday do nothing. Yugyeom splash water to jinyoung make his body wet. "Hey naughty " jinyoung scold yugyeom but in joking state, yugyeom just giggle and one more he splashed the water. The bathroom fill with laughter and giggle.