24

"Nyoungieeeee arghh! " jinyoung was tickle yugyeom, yugyeom screaming his ass out. The bed is mess, sheet wrinkled because both of them. Have tears fall from yugyeom eyes, he can't take it anymore. Yugyeom use all his strength to pull jinyoung off. Jinyoung fell and his butt kissed the ground. Great. Jinyoung then hissed but laugh after. Yugyeom was laughed too.

The thing happened because yugyeom teasing jinyoung in sleep. Yugyeom new hobby now really like tease jinyoung when the older is sleeping.

Yugyeom roll over and landed on jinyoung, both giggles. Yugyeom is really happy pill , jinyoung in good mood. All laughing with yugyeom in morning. Outside rain is pouring but they manage to keep warm the situation. Yugyeom still laughed, he didn't done yet. Jinyoung keep staring at yugyeom laughing.

The way yugyeom laugh and giggle make jinyoung heart melt seeing it. Yugyeom stopped laugh he feels tired, rested his head on jinyoung chest. Jinyoung wrapped his arms around yugyeom body. They stay like that before both headed to bathroom take a shower.

Two weeks jinyoung only had morning time with yugyeom after he have to go for work. It's been really busy for him lately. When he got home the younger already asleep. Glad that youngjae help him, after done shift youngjae will bring foods for yugyeom or cooked and then leave. First yugyeom was refuse to eat cause it not jinyoung make it.

But after long time yugyeom ate. His stomach is begging him to fill up or not his stomach will hurt. Yugyeom will complain in the morning why jinyoung come home late. He sick seeing yugyeom only cuddle with plushie instead not him. Jinyoung really want to spend time with yugyeom but he had finish his works.

Jinyoung make breakfast for him and yugyeom. Yugyeom just staring his cooking while hug one of his plushie. Jinyoung smiled and yugyeom smile back. He missed the older. Missed jinyoung cuddle with him and how the older will held him.

As usual they enjoy the breakfast while yugyeom sitting on jinyoung lap.

"Nyoungie aren't you late for work?"

Jinyoung looking at watch wall then continue to ate foods. "Don't worry, still have time." jinyoung say after he swallow the food.

"Are you coming home early tonight?" yugyeom turned his body to look at jinyoung with puppy face. Jinyoung smile, patted yugyeom head. "I'm sorry honey. I had lot of work to do" jinyoung kissed yugyeom forehead. Yugyeom feeling sad hearing that. He thought he could watch movie with jinyoung tonight but since jinyoung coming home late tonight. Yugyeom just cancel the plan.

Jinyoung know yugyeom is upset and he fucking hate it seeing that. He can't do anything. Jinyoung sigh. "I will buy Stock of milk okay" yugyeom just nodded still feeling sad.

Jinyoung back hugged yugyeom, buried his face to yugyeom neck. Yugyeom whined a bit as he feel jinyoung breath. Jinyoung tight the hug, his hand landed on yugyeom thigh and begin to rubbed.

Yugyeom feel something new in his body. His body really respond on jinyoung touch. He like it. As he feel jinyoung won't stop, yugyeom looked at watch wall and gasped. "Hyung you're late!"

"Oh shit" jinyoung cursed under his breath. "Honey got up. Finish your meal okay" yugyeom got off from jinyoung. Jinyoung stood up, fixed his clothes grab his bag, rushly went to main door but he return back. Yugyeom only looking at his hyung all clumsy and worried. Jinyoung forgot to give kiss to yugyeom he say sorry after that and left to workplace.

Yugyeom shake his shake and continue to eat the breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugyeom called jinyoung, he know jinyoung must be busy but he tried. Yugyeom surprised that jinyoung pick up the call.

"Jinyoung hyung i miss you"

"When will you got home"

"I'm bored please come home" yugyeom pouted all the way the call going.

♡♡♡♡♡
Well just this in my head. Enjoy reading 💚
Waiting for them to be boyfriends.