10

The day had came, yugyeom just being quiet. He looking jinyoung doing all stuff. Jinyoung didn't nagging either he just let the younger take time.

Looking jinyoung prepare ingredients for bbq party is attractive, yugyeom keep staring. His new hobby.

"Honey, wear something comfortable okay. " yugyeom nodded and went to jinyoung room where he keeps his things there. Jinyoung looking wall clock. The other member will arrive soon.

Jinyoung transfer all ingredients to outside his house where have garden there. The table he already prepared. He satisfied with his work. (Sorry, but i'm not good at describe  things around)

Jinyoung came back inside and yugyeom exit the room wearing simple outfit, blue sleeves and jeans. Cute.

"Aww yugy you look so cute" jinyoung comment. Yugyeom blushing hard. Then the doorbell ring. Jinyoung friends is here, yugyeom just stood there froze while jinyoung already at front door opening the door for his friends to came in.

Yugyeom didn't move, he start to tremble and shivering. All loud sound can hear probably voice from jackson.

"Oh jinyoungie is that yugyeom? " jackson pointed to yugyeom feeling excited, jinyoung nodded. "My gosh he sooo cute!! " jackson running to yugyeom and hug him. Yugyeom didn't know what to do he scared. All eyes was on him.

"So cuteeee! " jackson pinched his both cheeks. While they all hovering at yugyeom. Mark helped jinyoung get drinks at kitchen.

"Is he really 20 years? Cause i don't see it" mark asked. Jinyoung laughed. "I know. He's my baby " before mark could reply suddenly they hear voice crying.

"Jinyoung ahhh!! Yugyeom is crying! " jackson shouted. Jinyoung immediately go to yugyeom.

All expression was worried. Yugyeom was crying so hard. "Yugyeom why? " jinyoung ask. Yugyeom still crying. "Can you guys urm waited outside i already prepare all just grill the meat. I'm gonna comfort yugyeom and be right back. "

They all go to jinyoung garden. Jinyoung and yugyeom in the room. Sitting on jinyoung lap still crying. Jinyoung doesn't care if his shirt is wet cause the younger tears.

"Shssss it okay honey i'm here. " patted yugyeom back.

"What's wrong with yugyeom? " mark asked to them, they already sat on chair.

"It jackson fault he scared yugyeom " bambam said.

"Hey! It's not like that so sudden he cried. " jackson pretend himself.

Bambam scoffed "what ever"

"Can you guys shut up, i'm hungry i going to grill the meat" jaebeom said in annoying tone. Crap this two boys always fighting if met. Mark shake his head.

After couple of minutes jinyoung showed up with yugyeom behind him. They smiled looking at both. Yugyeom still feel scare to met jinyoung friends. Well yugyeom doesn't have friend just noonas at orphancare was his friends. So he didn't use to this, meeting new people scared him. He thinks that they was to abusive him. Poor little boy.

"Come sit here " yugyeom sat beside jinyoung, clingy to him. Didn't want to let jinyoung go.

"Sorry guys, yugyeom bit sensitive. You guys should lower your voice. " jinyoung said.

"I told you! " bambam shout whisper and slap jackson arm.

"Oh what? Jeez "

Mark was glaring at bambam and jackson told them to shut up. Immediately they quite.

"You hungry? " jinyoung ask looking at yugyeom, he just nodded.

"I wanna eat same with you" lowly yugyeom said that. Jinyoung smiled.

They enjoyed the night, they get to know yugyeom and he still being clingy at jinyoung. He will answer short and jinyoung talk the most about him. Before getting late night they left jinyoung house bid goodbye.

"Ya see you at work bye jack" jinyoung closed the door turned around.

"I want milk" yugyeom say softly and pouted. Jinyoung get milk for the younger. "You okay honey? " jinyoung handed the milk to yugyeom.

Yugyeom nodded and grab the milk, drank it. With one gulp he finished.

"Let's clean up before we take bath and sleep. " jinyoung laughed earning some groan. He know the younger hate to clean.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 💚
Feel free to ask me question.
Enjoy reading .