25

When will you make a move. Oh come on!" jackson linked his arm with jinyoung, stomp feet like a kid.

"I tired of waiting jinyoung ah really" jackson now pouted. Jinyoung feel annoyed and just glare at jackson. But who's care he's jackson right? He didnt give damn shit things.

"It will be cute couple of the world. Jingyeom" jackson hyena laughed. Had question face on jinyoung face. He want explanation. Don't say that jackson make ship name again. Jinyoung sigh, really he tired of jackson.

"You don't wanna ask what jingyeom is?" jackson asked excitedly. Arm still link with jinyoung. Jinyoung look away and rolled his eyes. Turned back fake smile. "Yes what's that? Haha"

"It your name and yugyeom! Cute right" now jackson was squel like teenage girl, right into jinyoung ear. Jinyoung will be deaf, huffed. People around them start to look direct at they both. Jinyoung feels embarrassed, started to cover his face.

"Can you fucking shut up?" jinyoung whisper yell.

Jackson just ignore jinyoung and they continue to walk to bus stop station. Ready to go home after tired all day been worked. Outside already dark which mean night had start. Jinyoung looked at his wrist watch 7:52 pm. He can't wait to goes home.

Jackson usual went work with car but today he take bus want to company jinyoung. Jinyoung just had poker face. Jackson mood is really good today, he keep make joke and teasing jinyoung also talk about him and yugyeom. Jackson really liked yugyeom that he is really happy if jinyoung and yugyeom soon be boyfriends. He wished. Jinyoung just hear jackson babblering while his mind was thinking about yugyeom.

Jinyoung got texted from youngjae that say he just drop off foods for yugyeom. Jinyoung smiled after he read the text. He really thankful to youngjae. Jinyoung bid goodbye to jackson as his bus got arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugyeom laying onto stomach on living room watching mark recent vlive. Plushie around him. All the time watched mark vlive yugyeom smiled. Mark so handsome even do vlive but jinyoung more handsome, he thought.

Suddenly he heard door been open, which jinyoung just got home. Yugyeom stood up and running cutely to jinyoung. "Nyoungie!" yugyeom jumped onto jinyoung, jinyoung caught him and yugyeom comfortable wrapped his legs around jinyoung waist also hug jinyoung neck. Yugyeom giggle happy seeing jinyoung after all day the older at workplace.

Jinyoung kissed yugyeom left cheek. "Youngjae hyung bring foods for us"

"You didn't eat yet?"

Yugyeom shake his head "i waiting for you"

Jinyoung sweetly smile after hear that. "Okay then we should eat"

Jinyoung just carrying yugyeom all way to kitchen. They height is different and maybe yugyeom little bit heavy, but jinyoung manage to carry yugyeom. Why shouldn't he? Jinyoung goes to gym if have free time.

After done and cleaning, yugyeom took his phone that he left. Immediately went to jinyoung's room as he sees the older go in and again he just left his plsuhie at living room just like that. Gosh this boy.

"Wanna take shower with me?" jinyoung asked, seeing yugyeom enter the room. Yugyeom nodded, grab his towel and headed to bathroom.

Yugyeom was choose pajamas for jinyoung. He take the dark blue one, had moon print on. Jinyoung admit that, he liked too. He happily wore the pajamas yugyeom choose for him. They both settled on bed, cuddling. Yugyeom didn't need plushie tonight all he has is jinyoung.

"This saturday i take you out" jinyoung said, played with yugyeom hair.

"Where? " yugyeom looked up at jinyoung, curious in his eyes.

"Just wait and see" jinyoung give peck on yugyeom lips. Yugyeom whined cause just a peck. Jinyoung chuckled.

"Seen when you being too needy honey. Was you too innocent?" jinyoung soft laugh. Yugyeom pouted.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Double update. Yea i know bcs i want to. Enjoy reading. 💚