31

"Nyoungie wake up!" yugyeom already woke up and see jinyoung still sleeping. It's weekend so jinyoung still sleep even the sun is bright. "Nyoungie!!!" yugyeom screamed.

"Love, give me five minutes" jinyoung groaned. Yugyeom huffed, cross arm, glaring at jinyoung naked body.

Yugyeom wait until done 5 minutes. He woke up jinyoung again. He gives wet kissed all on jinyoung face since shouting is not work. Jinyoung stir in sleep, both hand landed at yugyeom shoulder stopped from the kissed. Jinyoung slowly open his eyes.

"Good morning love"

"Morning nyoungie!" yugyeom give morning kiss to jinyoung. After gain his muscle and feel light they both went to bathroom take shower.

As usual yugyeom splash the water playing with it. Jinyoung washed yugyeom head and body, really take good care of yugyeom body skin.

After that jinyoung dried himself and yugyeom until private area. "Hm nyoungie not there" yugyeom feeling embarrassed. Jinyoung looked up lifted eyebrows. Jinyoung continue on what he's doing but stopped by yugyeom.

"Nyoungie i can do it myself there" honestly yugyeom feel tickle there, he can really feel jinyoung arm even jinyoung is using a towel. He is too shy to said it.

Jinyoung chuckling, he really can see the younger cheeks tinted with pink. "Okay, i go pick some clothes for you" just that jinyoung exit the bathroom. Yugyeom is still feeling shy, he didn't know why jinyoung already see him naked many times. But this time is different.

Jinyoung cooking some meal for yugyeom to eat. Yugyeom is watching his favorite cartoon. Lazily laying on couch.

"Love, time to eat" jinyoung called from dining table.

He didn't mind either what jinyoung called him. Instead he really love jinyoung calling him by cute name. Show that jinyoung love him very much.

Yugyeom went to dining table, jinyoung already sat on chair, patted his lap when see yugyeom. Yugyeom easily sat on jinyoung lap, make himself comfortable. He smell the foods and his mouth is watering.

"Thanks for the food nyoungie. I love you"

"I love you too"

They eat in silent. Comfortable one. Jinyoung happy to see the younger really enjoy the foods he cooking. After finished yugyeom helped jinyoung to clean. Since he had nothing to do.

"Oh yea i forgot to tell you. Jackson made party tonight. We should come" jinyoung ruffle yugyeom hair. They both were on couch cuddling.

"Party? "

"Yea party just for fun. Other hyungs is coming too" jinyoung kiss yugyeom nose and then forehead. Yugyeom hummed and let himself snuggle more into jinyoung embrace.

They spend some more time before went to jackson party with do couple stuff. But yugyeom way more soft. He will give jinyoung peck on lips every time.

Yugyeom and jinyoung arrived at jackson house early because yugyeom is too much excited about the party. He never been to a party before. Yugyeom wear new clothes jinyoung buying for him. (Sorry i don't know to describe just think whatever you want about yugyeom clothes) "nyoungie i look cute right? " yugyeom want to showed at all hyungs his new clothes.

"Yes love, you always look cute" jinyoung pinched yugyeom right cheek. Jackson greeted them happily. Yugyeom hugged jackson.

They see a simple decoration on living room. Just perfect for 7 peoples. They waited for others to come, having chitchat. Yugyeom all way being baby.

Jackson squel seeing the couple make it. His thought is true that yugyeom and jinyoung gonna be cute couple ever. Jackson all being noisy just because jinyoung and yugyeom. Yugyeom laughed on jackson berhavior. After like an hours others start to coming.

Yugyeom happy to see mark. He really missed mark. He starter to be clingy. All is gather up at living room.

"Okay guys, i here to say that our jinyoungie and yugyeom are together!!!! " jackson said out loud at the end. All is making noise after that. While jinyoung is blushing and smiled. Yugyeom just giggle, jackson is so funny.

"Cheers! " jackson bring his drink to cling with others, jinyoung doing the same. Yugyeom just seeing with curious. Why all do that? He see they drink all in one shot. Not everything is alcohol, had beer but yugyeom still not gonna drink it.

"Nyoungie" yugyeom tugged on jinyoung sleeve, baby face.

"Why you doesn't drink? " jinyoung place his glass at table, now focus on yugyeom.

"Hmm i don't want those, it's smell bad" yugyeom whined , jinyoung see that yugyeom is gonna to cry.

"Okay relax love, you want milk?" yugyeom nodded. Jinyoung patted yugyeom head. He stood up and grab yugyeom hand to follow him. Other just looking at the couple.

Jinyoung headed to the kitchen. Open fridge, he wished that jackson had milk but luck not on his side all he just see is yogurt and vitamin drink, healthy juices. Yugyeom didn't drink that.

Yugyeom is waiting, with tears full in his eyes. Jinyoung sighed. "Love, is yogurt okay for you?"

Yugyeom shake his head and begin to cry, know that no milk for him. He wanna to go home. Jinyoung cursed under his breath and start to calm yugyeom. Other rushing go to the kitchen.

Jackson is panicked seeing yugyeom crying. "Jinyoung ah why yugyeom is crying?"

"I forgot to tell you, yugyeom didn't drink alcohol. I searched for some milk and well your house wasn't had milk." jinyoung hugged the younger, pat his back to calm yugyeom down. Yugyeom crying at jinyoung neck. Hug jinyoung tightly.

Jackson is all panic and say sorry. Bambam laughing seeing jackson being panicked. "Why so funny huh?" jackson shot glare to bambam. While mark is control himself from burst to laugh.

"It's okay jackson not your fault."

Yugyeom still crying make jinyoung worried. "Love, i go out and buy milk hm?" yugyeom shake his head, don't want to let jinyoung go. Jinyoung collar shirt is wet cause yugyeom tears.

"I go out and buy milk for yugyeom then" jaebeom sudden said.

"I wanna come with you. " youngjae said to his boyfriend.

"Ahh thank you so much" jinyoung said in relief.

Yugyeom stop crying, hiccup and said thank you to jaebeom. Yugyeom wait for his milk, still on same position clinging to jinyoung. Snuggle his face on crook of jinyoung neck. Jinyoung singing some song to him. They had nice night that day. All gather together after long time no see.

♡♡♡♡
Yea double update cause why not? 😂💚
Enjoy reading~