33

"Babe come on, i don't want to be late" youngjae tugging on jaebeom sleeve, while other hand carrying food container.

"Okok calm down baby. I bet they not there yet." jaebeom grab car key and went out with youngjae. Youngjae singing happily, when he already in car. Jaebeom smiled seeing his lover feeling so excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugyeom helped jinyoung put foods in the basket. Two plushie beside him. The group planning to go picnic at beach seen it week day and mark had off day.

"Love are you done?" jinyoung carrying plastic cups and plates. Yugyeom just nodded.

"Okay let's go"

Yugyeom following jinyoung and never forget to bring his plushie with him. He can't wait to be at beach. He missed to go there, it's been long.

All on the way, yugyeom is hugging the plushie see through window. Love to look sight of city.

When they both arrived at the beach yugyeom feels amazed how amazing it is. He smiled widely. The wind blow through his hair. Jinyoung take out all the things they got. Yugyeom carry the basket full of foods in it.

"Nyoungie faster!" yugyeom running cutely when he sees his hyungs already there, leaving jinyoung behind. He giggle.

"Yugyeom ah! " jackson waved when he see yugyeom. They all already prepare the place ,jinyoung just put the things.

Yugyeom saw lots of drinks and foods. Bambam and mark was already playing the sand. Yugyeom put the basket down. Jinyoung came from behind.

"Well thank you for just carrying the foods." yugyeom laughed, he knows what his boyfriend mean. Yugyeom kissed jinyoung cheeks.

"Love, i thought you left your plushies in car. It will getting dirt by sand." jinyoung grabbed the plushies from yugyeom hold and keep it at safe place.

Jinyoung already sat down, tired off carrying all the stuff. While jaebeom and youngjae enjoy eating.

"Youngjae and jaebeom hyung so cute!" yugyeom commented pointing. Jinyoung smiling, his boyfriend is so cute. Youngjae was blushing on yugyeom said. While jaebeom proudly smile.

"Yugyeom ah let go play in water" jackson grab yugyeom wrist.

"Be careful!" jinyoung said.

Jackson and yugyeom go near water, bambam and mark follow behind after they done build sand castle.

They play along, laughing. Playing chasing yugyeom lost his balance and fell in to water.

"Argh" now his pants all wet.

"Yugyeom are you okay?" mark asked. Helping yugyeom to stand up.

"It's fun!" yugyeom laughed. Then three of them laugh. Yugyeom is so cute to handle. They go back to where youngjae, jaebeom and jinyoung at.

"Nyoungie my pants are wet" yugyeom showed to jinyoung.

"Oh my god. Love we didn't bring any clothes don't you remember?"

Yugyeom pouted. They all just watching the cute couple. Jackson had squirtle smile on his face.

"I bring extra towel maybe yugyeom can use it for a while" bambam said, grab his bag to search towel.

Yugyeom sat beside jinyoung closer, still pouting. Jinyoung run his hand through yugyeom hair, kiss yugyeom forehead.

"I bet you hungry after playing." jinyoung gived the foods to yugyeom. (You guys can imagine what foods yugyeom eat)

Yugyeom eat, while jinyoung drying his pants use bambam towel that gived by bambam. They all eating and talking.

Again all meet up, what a nice day. Loved each other company. Yugyeom really loved his hyungs. He will be with jinyoung forever. With jinyoung he had better life.

On the way back home, yugyeom fell asleep. He feel tired but it worth it because he got to playing with his hyungs. Yugyeom create beautiful memory today. He won't forget about this.

Jinyoung didn't want to wake yugyeom because the younger sleep peacefully. Instead he carried yugyeom, he a bit struggle cause watch out for yugyeom plushies for not fell to ground.

Jinyoung give yugyeom to sleep before going to bath yugyeom. He cleaning the mess.

Jinyoung headed to room looking that yugyeom still sleeping.

"Honey, wake up. You need to be clean."

Yugyeom stirr in sleep, slowly opened his eyes. Smiled when he sees jinyoung. Rubbed his eyes.

"Come on, take bath after that you can continue sleep."

"Nyoungie take bath with me?"

"Yes" jinyoung went to bathroom, set up bath tub for him and yugyeom. Put bath bomb peach in to water.

After done taking bath, yugyeom laying on bed. Rolling with plushie.

"Honey, i'm hungry. I gonna make dinner" jinyoung ready to left the room but stopped.

"Wait, i want to" yugyeom do grabby hand to jinyoung. Jinyoung lifted yugyeom up and carried to the kitchen.

Jinyoung put down yugyeom at counter. "Sit here okay"

Yugyeom get all watching jinyoung cooking. He really enjoyed.

"Thank you for the food" yugyeom said munching.

Jinyoung is feeding yugyeom, treat younger like a baby but he didn't care. Jinyoung really love yugyeom, he will do anything for yugyeom to make yugyeom happy. Everyday.

"I love you, nyoungie"

"I love you too, baby so much"

♡♡♡♡♡
Enjoy reading~ 💚