06

Jaebeom staring at his phone before he called youngjae at the third ring youngjae answered "did you free after work?? " jaebeom asked. "Okay i pick you up " jaebeom put his phone beside him and continue to edit pictures on computer. Almost an hour he made it. Well he want his customers amazed by his art and trust him so he can gain more client and customers.

He smiled when he finish it and feeling satisfied, saved the image, turn off the computer looking at his wrist watch 5:40 pm, jaebeom decide to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngjae say goodbye to other worker then he see jaebeom car already there. He smiled. Youngjae enter the car.

"Hey babe" jaebeom greeted, smile. Youngjae kissed jaebeom cheek.

"How was your work? "

"Fine as usual , where are we going? "

"Urm i plan to watching movie with you has new movie that jackson recommend, it's that okay? "

"Oh really okay, but can we go eat first i'm hungry. " youngjae say, pout.

"Sure anything for you"

Jaebeom really treat youngjae like a princess, because he love youngjae so much than himself. Youngjae always brighten up his mood. He even can't get angry at youngjae. Because those sparkling eyes made jaebeom fell in love even more and deep.

Youngjae was so happy got boyfriend like jaebeom. Always being sweet with him make he blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugyeom boringly rolled at bed. Jinyoung bed feel comfort. Yugyeom wrapped his body with blanket make the bed mess. Rolling over until he fell to bed then he hear door opened. Jinyoung is home. Yugyeom quickly rushed go out, just let the blanket there and messy bed.

"Jinyoung hyung. " yugyeom hugged the older. Jinyoung was surprised but he hug back. Even yugyeom knows jinyoung just came back from working place and sticky but he want to hug the older. They both stood there hugging for another minute and jinyoung first to apart the hug.

"Are you okay honey ?"

Yugyeom blushed at the nickname. "Urm i'm was so bored just stay here! " yugyeom whined and pout. Jinyoung smiled seeing that.

"Hey i promise you to take you out this weekend be patient okay " jinyoung caressing yugyeom hair. "Have you eaten? " jinyoung asks.

"Dinner, not yet. I want to eat with you. "

"Okay, i take bath first. " yugyeom just looking at jinyoung until jinyoung goes to his room and closed the door.

Tell me if you want more 2jae moment.
Don't forget to vote and comment. 💚
Stay healthy.